Bellisland folding?

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
knockoutpunch
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Feb 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Leafs Suck wrote:
knockoutpunch wrote:
you could put anyone with delaney and dalton and make them look good........... :roll: :roll:
Really? It don't seem to be helping Crosbie very much.
crosbie does his job. gets in front of the net and opens up ice for delaney and dalton

Carbonear Canadiens

Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Justin Case wrote:
Carbonear Canadiens wrote:
husky wrote:
punchy its time for you to haul your head out of your arse. Jon Adams can play on the top 2 lines of either team in this league.
Well then, if that's the case they must be paying him something to stick over there. Top 2 lines on any team? Not a chance, or he would be. 4th liner with CBN and I doubt he'd crack the 3rd line with MP. The only top 6 forward is either where he's playing or with NE.
I usually don't disagree with a fellow Ceebees fan but I think you're way off base on this one CC. The problem Adams has in Bell Island is that he has nobody on the line with him. If you put him on a line with Delaney and Dalton or with Thomey and anyone else, then you would really see the talent this guy has.
I never said he wasn't any good, I just said he wouldn't crak the top 6 of CBN or MP, as of right now. And that's something we can all agree on. Like I said, if he was that good he'd be with either of the top teams.
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

unbiased

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:29 pm

Some dedicated fans always wear blinders that's just the way it is. To say Adams wouldn't crack the Cee Bee's lineup or even the top 2 lines is laughable!! Yes, I am a Cee Bee fans but can call it as it is.... It is hard or next to impossible to stand out when you have no support out there, that is the problem with Adams!!!

letsgoceebees

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:08 pm

Bellisland will definitely not fold.

rick

Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:11 pm

letsgoceebees wrote:Bellisland will definitely not fold.
you shouldn't bet your life savings on that...............

fishook

Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:26 am

I would hate to see Bell Island fold this late in the season with only three games left to go for the year in all liklyhood but I can see why they would be fustrated playing a team like the Cee Bees and no fan support. There will not be many fans in Harbour Grace to see the other game. It is just not worth the admission fee. no excitement and know the outcome before we go.Not good for fans, players or hockey in general.

Blast97

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:41 am

Lets reverse the roles, put Dalton on the Blues and see how he does. Adams is a great hockey player, on a brutal team. He would crack the top 2 lines. Right now id say he could play on anyteam on the Island. He is young and good, who wouldn't want him, id take him over K Delaney anyday.

knockoutpunch

Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:33 am

Blast97 wrote:Lets reverse the roles, put Dalton on the Blues and see how he does. Adams is a great hockey player, on a brutal team. He would crack the top 2 lines. Right now id say he could play on anyteam on the Island. He is young and good, who wouldn't want him, id take him over K Delaney anyday.

LOL now we know why you have nothing to do with senior hockey :roll:

knowsitall

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 pm

John Adams without a shadow of a doubt could play on the top two lines of any team in the province. I pay homage to the almighty Cee Bees like every one else but it is silly to suggest that young man would not be able to play there. He is just as good or better than most of them. Every other team has tried to get him but for some weird reason he chooses to play in Bell Island. Something can be said for loyalty I guess and the fact that he shows up when he wants too and gets top ice time whenever he is there.

knockoutpunch

Mon Feb 14, 2011 1:15 pm

He plays on bell island for the ice time because he knows he won't get it anywhere else. Well maybe on torbay

• Information