The Bussey Factor

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
LittleRedRidingHood
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:14 am

Man oh Man... Can this guy ever step up to the plate when needed. He has to be one of the most hated guys you play against but can back up every action. 2 goals and a assist in Sundays game..Wow!!! He has the Royals running around head hunting and all he is doing is laughing. First of all it was Short, then Bussey's dirt...What other excuse can the Royals come up with? Oh guys please don't forget the Refs. Face it...The Cats are faster, more talented, more aggressive, younger, better Coaching etc. So proud to be a Cats Fan!!!!

superfan

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:30 am

Congrats little Red .

... great job :ymapplause: .

evanpenton

Mon Mar 07, 2016 10:34 am

Couldn't agree more !
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

fanman

Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:39 pm

everybody looks good when the other team doesn't show up and i notice Lewis had his quiet time :roll:

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:06 pm

LittleRedRidingHood wrote:Man oh Man... Can this guy ever step up to the plate when needed. He has to be one of the most hated guys you play against but can back up every action. 2 goals and a assist in Sundays game..Wow!!! He has the Royals running around head hunting and all he is doing is laughing. First of all it was Short, then Bussey's dirt...What other excuse can the Royals come up with? Oh guys please don't forget the Refs. Face it...The Cats are faster, more talented, more aggressive, younger, better Coaching etc. So proud to be a Cats Fan!!!!
I remember several years back when things were a lot different.

Most things like this are very cyclic so enjoy the ride now.

It almost didn't happen (and yes, that is a reference to a certain December 2015 meeting). Those in the inner circle will know what I'm referencing here - for those that don't - I won't elaborate any more than that.

There's no denying that the Cataracts are poised to win another championship. Please, show a little humility when (and if) that time comes again.

Part of being a great sports organization is showing great sportsmanship at all levels, fans included.

:)

LittleRedRidingHood

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:28 pm

Very proud to be a fan of this Class 1 organization and as for remembering several years back when things were a lot different...I don't dwell on the past. Get with the times, the Cats are going to WIN!!!!!! If you want to remember the past go back and see when the Leafs won the Stanley Cup and enjoy watching it in black and white. Go Cats Go!!!

Mr. BoJangles

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:53 pm

You had me backing you all the way until you brought up the leafs...........When was it for you??? I am counting 23 years. That doesn't sound like the present. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HockeyFan29

Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:57 pm

LittleRedRidingHood wrote:Man oh Man... Can this guy ever step up to the plate when needed. He has to be one of the most hated guys you play against but can back up every action. 2 goals and a assist in Sundays game..Wow!!! He has the Royals running around head hunting and all he is doing is laughing. First of all it was Short, then Bussey's dirt...What other excuse can the Royals come up with? Oh guys please don't forget the Refs. Face it...The Cats are faster, more talented, more aggressive, younger, better Coaching etc. So proud to be a Cats Fan!!!!
Cats fans have no humility at all... It is sickening. I can't wait to see this team lose. All we hear is gloat,gloat, gloat when they win and whine, whine, whine when they lose.

timbits

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:03 pm

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Cats fans have no humility at all... It is sickening. I can't wait to see this team lose. All we hear is gloat,gloat, gloat when they win and whine, whine, whine when they lose.
Jealousy and hatred for the cats, hijacks every thread with it to show us all how strong it is!! Sad!!

swoo_05

Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:14 pm

Hey timbits hockeyfan29 is a little boy in a mans world that's all

• Information