Bous @ Cats Game#4

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Ivan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:11 pm

Benny you never answered my question which is fine. As for us not being on the road is none of your business. We decided as a group, had pit stops as a group to review the risk, and if the shoe was on the other foot, this place would be blown up today. But I dare not suggest this, I just forgot, you guys don't make wrong decisions and I won't second guess them either way. Decisions that you guys make that don't effect us, I keep my nose out of, and I suggest you keep your nose out of ours.

#1BousFan

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:12 pm

I think the Cats are getting scared that the Bous night move onto the herder & their 3 peat would come to a end!!!!!
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

superfan

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:13 pm

Ivan wrote:Benny you never answered my question which is fine. As for us not being on the road is none of your business. We decided as a group, had pit stops as a group to review the risk, and if the shoe was on the other foot, this place would be blown up today. But I dare not suggest this, I just forgot, you guys don't make wrong decisions and I won't second guess them either way. Decisions that you guys make that don't effect us, I keep my nose out of, and I suggest you keep your nose out of ours.

Ok, big game tonight boys and we are going to win .

... aint that right Ivan :ymapplause: .

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:13 pm

So the win was more important than your players safety?

superfan

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:14 pm

Ivan

.... bang bang bang :ymapplause: .

superfan

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:15 pm

Hello ?

thelionsden

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:23 pm

Ivan wrote:Benny you never answered my question which is fine. As for us not being on the road is none of your business. We decided as a group, had pit stops as a group to review the risk, and if the shoe was on the other foot, this place would be blown up today. But I dare not suggest this, I just forgot, you guys don't make wrong decisions and I won't second guess them either way. Decisions that you guys make that don't effect us, I keep my nose out of, and I suggest you keep your nose out of ours.
I answered your question...the game would have been cancelled simple as that..and game 4 would be played tonight..as it is. I agree it was a decision you made as a group... but when your fans are on here and other social media stating it was a Cataracts conspiracy is totally false .

The schedule should have stayed the was it normally is..2-2-1-1-1. But you wanted a 2-3-2 series...the Cataracts acomadted that...now it appears you want to play next weekend Saturday, Sunday and Monday..let's hope the league don't ok this.

Ivan

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:26 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:So the win was more important than your players safety?
Another ghost comes out of the closet. Don't you ever suggest that I don't have consideration for my players Safety unless you want to put a face to the post.

superfan

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:32 pm

Ivan wrote:
Oh just a fan wrote:So the win was more important than your players safety?
Another ghost comes out of the closet. Don't you ever suggest that I don't have consideration for my players Safety unless you want to put a face to the post.

Ivan we all know the difference of that .

... the puck drops tonight, so lets concentrate on the twine .

Aint that right Bro ?

ryderhabs

Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:37 pm

thelionsden wrote:
I answered your question...the game would have been cancelled simple as that..and game 4 would be played tonight..as it is. I agree it was a decision you made as a group... but when your fans are on here and other social media stating it was a Cataracts conspiracy is totally false .

The schedule should have stayed the was it normally is..2-2-1-1-1. But you wanted a 2-3-2 series...the Cataracts acomadted that...now it appears you want to play next weekend Saturday, Sunday and Monday..let's hope the league don't ok this.
Actually that is what should happen...the game was cancelled and should be booked for non game day.

• Information