Undeniable evidence

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:54 pm

4thLiner wrote:
Oh just a fan wrote:Ekkkkkkkk that's painful to watch. Terrible way to end a season.
Terrible way to end a league..
I sure hope you're wrong, but if the league don't change something's, then I'm afraid you're probably right.

superfan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:55 pm

superfan wrote:All rise

Here come the judge

goboosgo

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:59 pm

superfan wrote:
superfan wrote:All rise

Here come the judge
Hope it's not prosecutor Hollett.

tincanfan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Shame Shame on Cee Bee players who damn well knew how the puck went in the net. They should have spoken up. This is like a friend picking up money on the floor , knowing who dropped it. Putting it in his pocket, and others watching it saying nothing. Then all going to the bar to celebrate. Tells a lot of the characters on this stacked all-star team. Win at all cost. I've been complaining about Hollett all year. He is so high on his own pedestal he wouldn't even confer with his partners. Makes me sick .

superfan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:00 pm

No we got Johnny Cochern commin in for this one .

goboosgo

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:04 pm

Send this to Don Cherry and get his comments on how a provincial championship is decided.

HockeyDave

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:08 pm

I'm a huge CeeBees fan and have followed senior hockey since I was 12 years old but this has to be the saddest ending to a Herder yet. I love my CeeBees but I really feel for the Caribous and their fans to be robbed like this. Only thing I will say is they had a chance to win the Herder last night and didn't and again today they had a chance to win but a horrible non goal ended it. The Bous were such a powerhouse team it really shouldn't of got this far. AJ was amazing and a relentless forecheck were the difference. The CeeBees didn't get a lot of chances but they made them count. I do feel horrible for Clarenville. Heads high bous!

Go CeeBees Go !!!
2017 Herder Champs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:10 pm

Great day for AESHL. Don't care how it got in the net. It counted and that's all that mattered. Bring the Trophy back boys with pride. I'll be there for the parade to support the AESHL.

Ziggy

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:12 pm

tincanfan wrote:Shame Shame on Cee Bee players who damn well knew how the puck went in the net. They should have spoken up. This is like a friend picking up money on the floor , knowing who dropped it. Putting it in his pocket, and others watching it saying nothing. Then all going to the bar to celebrate. Tells a lot of the characters on this stacked all-star team. Win at all cost. I've been complaining about Hollett all year. He is so high on his own pedestal he wouldn't even confer with his partners. Makes me sick .
I think you may be taking this senior hockey thing a little bit too seriously there skippy.

titan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:25 pm

dakota wrote:
geoguy wrote:
Oh just a fan wrote:Ekkkkkkkk that's painful to watch. Terrible way to end a season.
I feel bad for any team anywhere that has to lose like that.
Think the ceebee who shoot the puck should have said it went in under the net?
Horrible call, horrible way too lose, I wanted the Bous to pull it off. Cant blame the player, maybe he thought the puck went out another foot and hit Churchill and went in. Would a player who knew he was offside on a play that resulted in a goal for his team go to the official and say I was offside? It was a missed call by the official, nothing to do with the player whatsoever and his character should not be brought into question.

• Information