Undeniable evidence

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
CCFAN-dbs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:27 pm

Goceebees wrote:
I agree. Too bad it had to end this way. I guess we'll have to call the 2017 Herder a tie. That works for me. I'm just glad the Ceebees were able to show up and hold their own against such a powerful team as the Caribous. Hopefully next year there'll be a re-match and we can settle it then.
I sure didn't expect a sweep by either team once Clarenville won last Friday in Grand Falls-Windsor.
Go BOUS Go!

ryderhabs
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:33 pm

tincanfan wrote:Shame Shame on Cee Bee players who damn well knew how the puck went in the net. They should have spoken up. This is like a friend picking up money on the floor , knowing who dropped it. Putting it in his pocket, and others watching it saying nothing. Then all going to the bar to celebrate. Tells a lot of the characters on this stacked all-star team. Win at all cost. I've been complaining about Hollett all year. He is so high on his own pedestal he wouldn't even confer with his partners. Makes me sick .
Iagree

superfan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:33 pm

have a look Paddy

puckit

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:34 pm

geoguy wrote:Didn't Matter to me who won but this is undeniable evidence that the bous got robbed

https://twitter.com/ryanhardingnl/statu ... 6543994886
WELL WELL WELL....How about that, folks ?? Have you ever seen such ineptitude before? Everybody in the stadium saw that puck go under the side of the net. Everybody, but the on ice officials! That was the winning goal in the final game of the Herder Trophy championship ! " MAY THE FARCE BE WITH YOU, FLUKE" !! A big thank you to Hockey NL for bringing this "quality" product to a stadium near you. As a wise poster on this site often says " STAY TUNED".
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

Thunder

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:36 pm

First off, hard way to loose.
Secondly, if the shoe was on the other foot would they refund the goal. Bahaha. Nope

Lastly. It dosent matter who called the goal. HES HUMAN, AND HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES. have some respect for yourself and others. It's a game.

ryderhabs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:37 pm

titan wrote:[quote

Horrible call, horrible way too lose, I wanted the Bous to pull it off. Cant blame the player, maybe he thought the puck went out another foot and hit Churchill and went in. Would a player who knew he was offside on a play that resulted in a goal for his team go to the official and say I was offside? It was a missed call by the official, nothing to do with the player whatsoever and his character should not be brought into question.
He knew exactly how it went in...watch the video, he watched the puck go under and he looks back at ref to see his reaction...

ryderhabs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 pm

Anyway, such a huge controversial play with minutes left and Holley doesn't even huddle together with the other three officials on the ice.

puckit

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:39 pm

superfan wrote:have a look Paddy
Paddy's too busy partying with his HNL cronies! LOL

puckit

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:41 pm

ryderhabs wrote:Anyway, such a huge controversial play with minutes left and Holley doesn't even huddle together with the other three officials on the ice.
EXACTLY !!

ryderhabs

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:44 pm

Thunder wrote:First off, hard way to loose.
Secondly, if the shoe was on the other foot would they refund the goal. Bahaha. Nope

Lastly. It dosent matter who called the goal. HES HUMAN, AND HUMANS MAKE MISTAKES. have some respect for yourself and others. It's a game.
The guy didn't even get together with the other officials...made the call like he seen it go in which is impossible as the video clearly shows.

• Information