The cataracts goons !!!

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
newfiebullet110
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:28 pm

Why in the name of god this league continues to allow the likes of Hoffe and Lewis to continue to play is beyond me !! They are nothing more than a couple of washed up plugs who are out there for one soul purpose and that is to hurt someone. It’s time for the refs to start calling it as it is and stop caving in because they are biased towards the cats. Lewis leaves the bench last weekend and takes a direct route at Collins and takes him out with a massive elbow. Then again today Lewis is third man in and starts throwing punches at a player that is laying on the ice. I really hope the cats can pick up some sensible players and leave those plugs home. Send Lewis back to Ontario and Hoffe back to town !! Enough is enough here. This isn’t slap shot the movie it’s a games of hockey on the weekends for a lot of fellas who have to go to work Monday morning. Smarten up CWSHL and HNL and remove these goofballs !!!

timbits

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:33 pm

Great game today at the joe! Cats won 5-3 FYI.

#1BousFan

Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:38 pm

I locked this cause I figured it would get out of hand so I locked it before it got to far cause I am sure something would have happened if this continued
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information