Where's HockeyFan29

Avalon East Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
goboosgo
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Just wondering if your standing by your predictions from last week or have you made revisions?

superfan
Posts: 11294
Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:18 pm

He is in Los vegas, counting his chips :)

HockeyFan29
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm

The Clarenville Caribous (with a grand total of three players from the Clarenville area) will win the Herder this weekend.

Oh just a fan
Posts: 724
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:28 pm

Ohhhhhh Hahahaha here comes his next excuse.

goboosgo
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:33 pm

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm
The Clarenville Caribous (with a grand total of three players from the Clarenville area) will win the Herder this weekend.
Clarenville has a population of approximately 6,000 and St. John's has 100,000+ and this is what you come up with now after your predictions last week that the Caps would win hands down and they could even challenge for the Allan Cup. Your unbelievable.

HockeyFan29
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 pm

goboosgo wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:33 pm
HockeyFan29 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm
The Clarenville Caribous (with a grand total of three players from the Clarenville area) will win the Herder this weekend.
Clarenville has a population of approximately 6,000 and St. John's has 100,000+ and this is what you come up with now after your predictions last week that the Caps would win hands down and they could even challenge for the Allan Cup. Your unbelievable.
You’re*

User avatar
canonball
Posts: 7879
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:07 pm

What's wrong 29 . Were you to the games this weekend

goboosgo
Posts: 1564
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:04 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:21 pm

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:39 pm
goboosgo wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:33 pm
HockeyFan29 wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:21 pm
The Clarenville Caribous (with a grand total of three players from the Clarenville area) will win the Herder this weekend.
Clarenville has a population of approximately 6,000 and St. John's has 100,000+ and this is what you come up with now after your predictions last week that the Caps would win hands down and they could even challenge for the Allan Cup. Your unbelievable.
You’re*
After all your great predictions last week all you can do is grammar. Hahaaaaaa

HockeyFan29
Posts: 482
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:46 pm

What’s so funny? I was wrong. I think it’s sad for the loser who started this thread to have to start a thread to point that out. Most of you commenting on this thread are probably overgrown man children who don’t have anything better to do than chastise (big word alert for most of you) and bring people down because you’re so insecure and such big losers. All I was doing was making predictions on here until people started criticizing me for making hockey talk, which is what this site is for isn’t it?

abc123
Posts: 235
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:27 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:01 pm

Lost faith in your great team HockeyFan29?? So did your great coach by his comments in his interview? ( I believe you said he was hands down the best coach in the province.). They are going to “Try their best”! I’d say. GO BOUS GO!

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests