Breakers vs Cats

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
goboosgo
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:03 pm

canonball wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:19 pm
thelionsden wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:31 am
Those Sanctions are good but they don't go far enough. Their are no chance of either of those teams going to the Herder this year or the next, so that is no sweat off there backs. I'd like to see those teams suspended for one year. Not the players, but the organization and those making the decisions.
What about two or three years ago when the season was cut short because Gander could not finished out the season ,did you want Gander to be kicked out of the league for that season and the following one ,no they worked out something to help our Gander and the other teams in the league . The rest of the regular season was canceled and the teams started the playoffs , now you want the heads of the caps /eagles exc.because they can’t make their games in GFW or Gander .I am glad that all teams agreed to do this because we were entertained with some good hockey .I am sure that those teams had every intention of playing their scheduled games but because of some reason they can’t make that commitment, so yes let’s put them before the firing squad. Boys get a life
Exactly Cannon, Lionsden can't see beyond his green glasses.

canonball

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:53 pm

So you are sure of this

goboosgo

Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:55 pm

canonball wrote:
So you are sure of this
If your talking to me, it's yup quite sure.

canonball

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:15 pm

Sorry about that .It was ment for just a fan

canonball

Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:32 pm

goboosgo wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:55 pm
canonball wrote:
So you are sure of this
If your talking to me, it's yup quite sure.
Yes goboosgo,looks like the truth hurts doesn’t it

titan

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:48 pm

canonball wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:19 pm
thelionsden wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 9:31 am
Those Sanctions are good but they don't go far enough. Their are no chance of either of those teams going to the Herder this year or the next, so that is no sweat off there backs. I'd like to see those teams suspended for one year. Not the players, but the organization and those making the decisions.
What about two or three years ago when the season was cut short because Gander could not finished out the season ,did you want Gander to be kicked out of the league for that season and the following one ,no they worked out something to help our Gander and the other teams in the league . The rest of the regular season was canceled and the teams started the playoffs , now you want the heads of the caps /eagles exc.because they can’t make their games in GFW or Gander .I am glad that all teams agreed to do this because we were entertained with some good hockey .I am sure that those teams had every intention of playing their scheduled games but because of some reason they can’t make that commitment, so yes let’s put them before the firing squad. Boys get a life
Big difference Canon. The Flyers didn't say they would pick and choose who, when and where they played. They ran out of money and were not able to continue against all teams. They led no one on. The same can't be said for what's happening here.

canonball

Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:08 am

I know what you are saying about the flyers and it is just the way things worked out but who fault is it that the teams out east can’t make the trips west ?is players or team management. Perhaps at the beginning of the season everyone had all intention to play games in central.also if the teams only have a few players to make the trip it will only hurt everyone involved if they go and get blown out every game .The fans don’t want to see games like that what little fans you may get
I am glad that the league continued that year and hope to see the hockey continue

• Information