AJ..... Top goalie

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
srhockeyfan14
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:48 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:18 pm
Sarcasm is mostly noticeable with sound and tone of voice. It is hard sometimes on here to tell.
Agreed

srhockeyfan14

Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:57 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 pm
Ok. Even though my comment about Churchill had ZERO to do with the scheduling issue. It'd take a "special" kind of stupid to think I was actually suggesting Churchill didn't have a job that was causing him to miss games. C'mon people. Surely most of us are brighter than that.
You are absolutely right about one thing... most of us here are brighter than that.

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:09 pm

srhockeyfan14 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:57 pm
Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:36 pm
Ok. Even though my comment about Churchill had ZERO to do with the scheduling issue. It'd take a "special" kind of stupid to think I was actually suggesting Churchill didn't have a job that was causing him to miss games. C'mon people. Surely most of us are brighter than that.
You are absolutely right about one thing... most of us here are brighter than that.
So... You understood that I wasn't suggesting that Jason didn't really have a job and that it was analogy to show how foolish your posts have been. Finally... This is just too easy.

Seniorfan

Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:16 pm

Then again, anyone who says if they hear something on the internet, there most be some truth to it, obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. You still haven't explained how your ridiculous conspiracy without a theory makes any sense. Insulting and debunked. Apologize.

srhockeyfan14

Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:37 pm

Seniorfan wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:16 pm
Then again, anyone who says if they hear something on the internet, there most be some truth to it, obviously isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. You still haven't explained how your ridiculous conspiracy without a theory makes any sense. Insulting and debunked. Apologize.
Everything you are saying is words you fabricated from my question. I did not mention internet, or conspiracy. I asked a question based on hockey talk. This whole fiasco is driven by your obivious obsession with AJ and nothing else. This whole thread shows much more of your character than it do mine.
And apologize ? For what? Asking a question?
"Some truth to everything you hear" is a common figure of speech.
As for you insults and slurs towards my intellegance level, I will not respond to such juvenile behavior.
The end.

• Information