Shore pick up 4 blue players

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Breakersfan2019
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:41 am

Mr. BoJangles wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:34 am
canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:40 am
I’m taking my puck and going home ,this is not fair (snif ,snif )why can one team pick up players and we can’t?(snif ,snif )
The posts like this are the reason I don't comment on here anymore. Never a positive quote. Later
Maybe if the crowd from GFW stopped whining, complaining about HNL, and **** on everyone else then we’d see some decent hockey talk on here.

Oh just a fan

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:34 am

Breakersfan2019 wrote:
Mr. BoJangles wrote:
canonball wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:40 am
I’m taking my puck and going home ,this is not fair (snif ,snif )why can one team pick up players and we can’t?(snif ,snif )
The posts like this are the reason I don't comment on here anymore. Never a positive quote. Later
Maybe if the crowd from GFW stopped whining, complaining about HNL, and **** on everyone else then we’d see some decent hockey talk on here.
I've yet to see a post from you, that's been about hockey and not complaining about Cats fans complaining. You complain about people complaining. Think about that you fool.

Also do you honestly think it's fair for SS or any team to pick up players? Be honest now. You want to talk hockey let's do it.

Breakersfan2019

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:42 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:34 am
Breakersfan2019 wrote:
Mr. BoJangles wrote:

I've yet to see a post from you, that's been about hockey and not complaining about Cats fans complaining. Your a hypocrite, you complain about people complaining. Think about that you fool.

Also do you honestly think it's fair for SS or anyteam to pick up players? Be honest now. You want to talk hockey let's do it.
Do I think it’s right? No it’s not. Go with what got you there.

But the Shore is doing what the rules state they’re allowed to do. Same thing with the Cats when they went to the Allan Cup. I think Cat fans complaining about pick-ups is being hypocritical.

Oh just a fan

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:51 am

I'm not saying what the Shore is doing is wrong either. I'm suggesting that HNL are wrong.

See you can't seem to understand that the difference with the Allan Cup and The Herder is, everyteam at the Allan Cup is allowed to pick up players, and here for the Herder only one team is allowed. How you can't understand and see the difference is beyond me.

leafsfan2028

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:22 pm

that because he don't know the difference between the herder teamsand allan cup teams

Breakersfan2019

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:50 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:51 am
I'm not saying what the Shore is doing is wrong either. I'm suggesting that HNL are wrong.

See you can't seem to understand that the difference with the Allan Cup and The Herder is, everyteam at the Allan Cup is allowed to pick up players, and here for the Herder only one team is allowed. How you can't understand and see the difference is beyond me.
See the funny thing here is that Cats fans don’t seem to understand how controversial the Newfoundland pick-ups for the Allan Cup were when the Cats and Clarenville were essentially putting together All-Star teams. We’rent the rules bent by Hockey Canada in Newfoundland’s favour to allow them to do that?

Oh just a fan

Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:52 pm

Nope. All teams are allowed to pick up players at the Allan Cup Level. Note how I said ALL not one team and have the other one playing under a different set of rules.

srhockeyfan14

Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Finally... the rest of the league gets to see what the Flyers put up with from the Cats all season long. Cant wait for the games to start so you all can see the real show. Yeehaw! Its Herder Time!

• Information