ECSHL Draft

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 4813
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL
Contact:

Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:54 pm

The East Coast Senior Hockey League is currently accepting applications to enter the league first Entry draft happening later this month!

Visit www.ecshl.com to enter!
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

thelionsden
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:07 am

Why is the ECSHL Draft posted on the Central West Forum? I'll tell you why. Because nobody out on that side of the overpass cares about Senior Hockey like we do in Central.

HockeyFan29
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:46 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:07 am
Why is the ECSHL Draft posted on the Central West Forum? I'll tell you why. Because nobody out on that side of the overpass cares about Senior Hockey like we do in Central.
Oh give it up putting down everyone “inside the overpass” and stop making this into a “townie vs around the bay” thing. That post made you sound like a child. You’re a piece of work, as most people involved with and who cheer for the Cataracts are.

Stadium Fries
Posts: 568
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:33 pm

HockeyFan29 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:46 pm
thelionsden wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:07 am
Why is the ECSHL Draft posted on the Central West Forum? I'll tell you why. Because nobody out on that side of the overpass cares about Senior Hockey like we do in Central.
Oh give it up putting down everyone “inside the overpass” and stop making this into a “townie vs around the bay” thing. That post made you sound like a child. You’re a piece of work, as most people involved with and who cheer for the Cataracts are.
Around the bay?
Where the hell is the salt water in Gander or Grand Falls.
The only baymen are townies and their beer can league.

HockeyFan29
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Oct 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Stadium Fries wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 6:33 pm
HockeyFan29 wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:46 pm
thelionsden wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:07 am
Why is the ECSHL Draft posted on the Central West Forum? I'll tell you why. Because nobody out on that side of the overpass cares about Senior Hockey like we do in Central.
Oh give it up putting down everyone “inside the overpass” and stop making this into a “townie vs around the bay” thing. That post made you sound like a child. You’re a piece of work, as most people involved with and who cheer for the Cataracts are.
Around the bay?
Where the hell is the salt water in Gander or Grand Falls.
The only baymen are townies and their beer can league.
Whine, whine, whine. Is that all you crowd from GFW know how to do?

royalcat
Posts: 1532
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:05 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:19 pm

Hockeyfan29 why are you always so vial at the Cat's?They along with the Flyer's helped your beer league stay alive last year and provided you will the best hockey you have seen out east in awhile.I am sure these teams volunteers can give you tips to keep your hockey alive.

HockeyFan29
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Oct 09, 2019 8:23 am

royalcat wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 10:19 pm
Hockeyfan29 why are you always so vial at the Cat's?They along with the Flyer's helped your beer league stay alive last year and provided you will the best hockey you have seen out east in awhile.I am sure these teams volunteers can give you tips to keep your hockey alive.
I’m not quite sure where this narrative of the ECSHL being kept alive by the Cataracts and Flyers came from but I’ll tell you what it is, propaganda at its finest from the Cataracts and their fans.

Why in the name of god would the five team league need the two CWSHL teams to keep their league alive. For any rational, unbiased person looking in from the outside it probably seems more likely that the two team “league” needed the five team league to agree to interlocking play to save their season. Which sounds more plausible?

Hockey Eyes
Posts: 1808
Joined: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:40 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:54 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Tue Oct 08, 2019 11:07 am
Why is the ECSHL Draft posted on the Central West Forum? I'll tell you why. Because nobody out on that side of the overpass cares about Senior Hockey like we do in Central.
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Your point is well taken. Last year somebody jumped on me for posting something about a great St. John's junior hockey game on this site.
Having said that though I would have thought given the state of what is left of your league on the 10th of October .... who posts what on this site would have been the very least of your worries.

thelionsden
Posts: 1359
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:08 pm

My point is that people post on the Central site and it's not even on their own sites. They post it here because this is the only place people want to talk hockey. There hasn't been a comment on the ECSHL site in well over a year.

HockeyFan29
Posts: 510
Joined: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:48 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:14 pm

thelionsden wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:08 pm
My point is that people post on the Central site and it's not even on their own sites. They post it here because this is the only place people want to talk hockey. There hasn't been a comment on the ECSHL site in well over a year.
I didn’t get the memo that certain portions of the internet were reserved for CWSHL fans and other portions reserved for ECSHL fans. Fans from both leagues (and even some from the West coast league) have been posting on this part of the forum since interlocking play started happening last year. Stop making this about which league has more fans because this site is definitely no longer indicative of that and hasn’t been for a while now as there only a select few who still post on here.

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 18 guests