Ceebees

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL
Contact:

Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:38 pm

Heard from a friend in HR Grace that the league sent a letter of acceptance to the CeeBees but he heard they turned it down. Don't know where this will go, if that True. Will HNL let the other 5 teams play, because they made an offer to the CeeBees or will we have no Hockey.
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

The Puck
Posts: 300
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:18 am

Why would the cee bees turn it down when they asked to play in the eshl?

User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL
Contact:

Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:10 am

The Puck wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:18 am
Why would the cee bees turn it down when they asked to play in the eshl?
The league wanted some conditions that the Ceebees would have to agree on before they decided to play the year & the Ceebees apparently didn't wanna agree to some of the conditions or changed their mind so as of now it doesn't look good for hockey
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Sun Nov 03, 2019 9:50 am

Not at all surprised, the Cee Bees don’t simply want to come back in and just possibly be competitive, they want to come back and dominate. They want guys back from previous editions of the Cee Bees such as Whiffen and Escott and others from the CWSHL. There are top guys already playing in the ECSHL who the Cee Bees feel they are entitled to have on their team without having to draft them or trade for them.

It’s sad because they are probably going to get their own way now or they have the power to shut it down for everyone if they’re not given what they want.

The Cee Bees feel wronged about not having a team for the last two seasons so they feel they’re going to come back in and dominate their way to multiple Herders.

User avatar
herder head
Posts: 602
Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:54 pm

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm

Who told you CBN want Whiffin and Escott? That's not what I heard. Also why shouldn't the CeeBees be able to have Quinlan. goalie Hunt, and Batten who all played their minor hockey in CBN even though they played with other east teams last year?

NLHockeyInsider
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:56 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:43 am

herder head wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm
Who told you CBN want Whiffin and Escott? That's not what I heard. Also why shouldn't the CeeBees be able to have Quinlan. goalie Hunt, and Batten who all played their minor hockey in CBN even though they played with other east teams last year?
Sounds like the Cee Bees don’t want any of the East teams playing hockey this winter after being shut out of the league for the last two years. Just sounds like they’re being difficult and couldn’t care less about playing hockey and more about ruining it for everyone else.

Stadium Fries
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:49 am

NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:43 am
herder head wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm
Who told you CBN want Whiffin and Escott? That's not what I heard. Also why shouldn't the CeeBees be able to have Quinlan. goalie Hunt, and Batten who all played their minor hockey in CBN even though they played with other east teams last year?
Sounds like the Cee Bees don’t want any of the East teams playing hockey this winter after being shut out of the league for the last two years. Just sounds like they’re being difficult and couldn’t care less about playing hockey and more about ruining it for everyone else.
Maybe the Cee Bees want rules in the league to be the same for all the teams not just the Cee Bees. Just sounds like the other teams are being difficult and could not care less about playing hockey. Time for these teams to get over it and move on and play some hockey.

User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts: 4825
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?: black
Location: Clarenville, NL
Contact:

Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:58 am

Stadium Fries wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:49 am
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:43 am
herder head wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:49 pm
Who told you CBN want Whiffin and Escott? That's not what I heard. Also why shouldn't the CeeBees be able to have Quinlan. goalie Hunt, and Batten who all played their minor hockey in CBN even though they played with other east teams last year?
Sounds like the Cee Bees don’t want any of the East teams playing hockey this winter after being shut out of the league for the last two years. Just sounds like they’re being difficult and couldn’t care less about playing hockey and more about ruining it for everyone else.
Maybe the Cee Bees want rules in the league to be the same for all the teams not just the Cee Bees. Just sounds like the other teams are being difficult and could not care less about playing hockey. Time for these teams to get over it and move on and play some hockey.
Only if u knew lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

ECSHLFan2019
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Oct 14, 2019 10:28 am
What colour is a puck?: black

Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:09 pm

Cee Bees and their selfish ways are on the verge of ruining this season for everyone. No indication of when the season will begin and we are into November. Time to stop the bickering and get a deal done. This is just ridiculous right now.

Stadium Fries
Posts: 583
Joined: Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:17 pm
What colour is a puck?: black

Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:00 pm

#1BousFan wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:58 am
Stadium Fries wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:49 am
NLHockeyInsider wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:43 am


Sounds like the Cee Bees don’t want any of the East teams playing hockey this winter after being shut out of the league for the last two years. Just sounds like they’re being difficult and couldn’t care less about playing hockey and more about ruining it for everyone else.
Maybe the Cee Bees want rules in the league to be the same for all the teams not just the Cee Bees. Just sounds like the other teams are being difficult and could not care less about playing hockey. Time for these teams to get over it and move on and play some hockey.
Only if u knew lol
Well if you know put it out there for all to see.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests