Eagles-Blues

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm

8-4 Blues and I am going home .... They meet in the playoff series and that is going to be interesting. The Blue were always chasing the game it seems. They were a little short on the bench and in the end that makes a difference . They lost another man because of the fight and when you are down to twelve or thirteen it hurts.
Bussey's line was strong for the Eagles . I think he had three... took a couple of silly penalties. As I mentioned earlier neither of these teams are going to the championship but they are a nice matchup.

AEfan
What colour is a puck?: black

Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:14 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 11:07 pm
8-4 Blues and I am going home .... They meet in the playoff series and that is going to be interesting. The Blue were always chasing the game it seems. They were a little short on the bench and in the end that makes a difference . They lost another man because of the fight and when you are down to twelve or thirteen it hurts.
Bussey's line was strong for the Eagles . I think he had three... took a couple of silly penalties. As I mentioned earlier neither of these teams are going to the championship but they are a nice matchup.
8-4 Eagles. Get to bed Carl

• Information