Paul vs Jackman

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
catsfan4

Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:59 pm

:lol: i just did.. He looks funny

The Hawk
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:54 pm

You Clarenville fans are so full of it that you smell real bad. When Paul played with the Royals you crapped all over him because he started fights and intimidated your good players. Now he is on your team he is a hero. Where was Paul in the Grand Falls series. Did he get on the ice and try his goon tactics on the Grand Falls players. How many times did he go with Manson in that series. Are there any videos of Paul vs Manson in that series. Not likely. I would like to see Mr. Goon go up against Keefe in this series. I think you will see a different outcome. Don't place all the Cee Bees in the same category as Jackman. You may get a surprise. And as long as Paul wants to visit the penalty box then I'm sure the Cee Bees won't mind. Suck it up caribou fans cause the series is not over yet. By the way it took me five hours to get back to Harbour Grace yesterday. I got delayed because there was a herd of Caribou on the highway and they wouldn't move. Get it? Hahahahaha.

Gamby

Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Paul didnt play that series, he could only be used if they made the herder. Im pretty sure he did fight him during the regular season tho. I am a CeeBees fan but to think Keefe or anyone is going to pound Paul is ridiculous. Jackman and Keefe are too short to go with them and they dont have his hand speed. From what I seen their is no trouble to tell he can handle himself
Champions are made from something deep inside them, a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last minute stamina, they have to be a little bit faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill

catsfan4

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:01 pm

they fought last year when he was on the royals.. both are good friends too lol

10minute misconduct

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:03 pm

Gamby wrote:Paul didnt play that series, he could only be used if they made the herder. Im pretty sure he did fight him during the regular season tho. I am a CeeBees fan but to think Keefe or anyone is going to pound Paul is ridiculous. Jackman and Keefe are too short to go with them and they dont have his hand speed. From what I seen their is no trouble to tell he can handle himself

excactly! the reach is not there..

goboosgo

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:18 pm

The Hawk wrote:You Clarenville fans are so full of it that you smell real bad. When Paul played with the Royals you crapped all over him because he started fights and intimidated your good players. Now he is on your team he is a hero. Where was Paul in the Grand Falls series. Did he get on the ice and try his goon tactics on the Grand Falls players. How many times did he go with Manson in that series. Are there any videos of Paul vs Manson in that series. Not likely. I would like to see Mr. Goon go up against Keefe in this series. I think you will see a different outcome. Don't place all the Cee Bees in the same category as Jackman. You may get a surprise. And as long as Paul wants to visit the penalty box then I'm sure the Cee Bees won't mind. Suck it up caribou fans cause the series is not over yet. By the way it took me five hours to get back to Harbour Grace yesterday. I got delayed because there was a herd of Caribou on the highway and they wouldn't move. Get it? Hahahahaha.

Get ya facts straight before you start crappin' on Paul...he wasn't eligible for the west final so how could he face Manson. As for the Caribou....they are always hard to move :lol: :lol: :lol:

10minute misconduct

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:20 pm

goboosgo wrote:
The Hawk wrote:You Clarenville fans are so full of it that you smell real bad. When Paul played with the Royals you crapped all over him because he started fights and intimidated your good players. Now he is on your team he is a hero. Where was Paul in the Grand Falls series. Did he get on the ice and try his goon tactics on the Grand Falls players. How many times did he go with Manson in that series. Are there any videos of Paul vs Manson in that series. Not likely. I would like to see Mr. Goon go up against Keefe in this series. I think you will see a different outcome. Don't place all the Cee Bees in the same category as Jackman. You may get a surprise. And as long as Paul wants to visit the penalty box then I'm sure the Cee Bees won't mind. Suck it up caribou fans cause the series is not over yet. By the way it took me five hours to get back to Harbour Grace yesterday. I got delayed because there was a herd of Caribou on the highway and they wouldn't move. Get it? Hahahahaha.

Get ya facts straight before you start crappin' on Paul...he wasn't eligible for the west final so how could he face Manson. As for the Caribou....they are always hard to move :lol: :lol: :lol:

and do you know the reason they are hard to move?? :lol: :lol:

lacedup

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 pm

but yeah when paul fought manson . manson got the better but not by much

goboosgo

Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:55 pm

10minute misconduct wrote:
goboosgo wrote:

and do you know the reason they are hard to move?? :lol: :lol:
Ask Jackman...he tell you how hard it is to move a Caribou....Like a Rock!!!!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

tetley

Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:44 pm

sure if jackman and gamberg fought paul the same time they would both still get cleaned out,there is no match at all here

• Information