We Are Proud Of You 'Bous - what a diff a year makes!

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
canonball
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu May 05, 2011 6:19 pm

Good one Benji .. I wonder how would the Cats do playing for the Stanley cup ?

goboosgo

Fri May 06, 2011 5:59 pm

canonball wrote:Good one Benji .. I wonder how would the Cats do playing for the Stanley cup ?
They wouldn't lose a game with the power house team they have....lmfao....doubt if the would even beat the Flyers....even with the goaltender problems the poor Flyers are experiencing.

Face off

Mon May 09, 2011 11:04 am

Benji wrote:
rick wrote:to bad the cats weren't registered to go ... would have won it easily with their own players .... :razz:
Ric, i've chatted with you a # of times, I can't believe you would undermine what the NL team under the caribou banner acheived, should be recognized as a GREAT win for hockey in NL. You can say the Cats would of done this or that, we will never know if they would of won a game or not. Did the cats get a break due to the bous injuries, same thing something we will never know. Let's give the cats the recognition they deserve for being the best sr team in Nl this year and the Bous and CeeBees combined were the best Sr team in Canada, as far as who could of beat who we'll never know as far as who beat who we all know and for the record The GFW Cataracts are Herder winners, best in NL for 2011, and the Clarenville Caribous are the Allan Cup winners as the best team in Canada for 2011, and no matter what you or I or anyone else for that matter say's we can't change a thing. Let's be proud of what both teams accomplished, and maybe more of a concern for us all at this time should be whether we will have this entertainment again next year. Will the Cats have a leaque to play in . I HOPE SO.

Great Post, well said and straight to the point Benji...

rick

Thu May 12, 2011 3:58 pm

Benji wrote:
rick wrote:to bad the cats weren't registered to go ... would have won it easily with their own players .... :razz:
Ric, i've chatted with you a # of times, I can't believe you would undermine what the NL team under the caribou banner acheived, should be recognized as a GREAT win for hockey in NL. You can say the Cats would of done this or that, we will never know if they would of won a game or not. Did the cats get a break due to the bous injuries, same thing something we will never know. Let's give the cats the recognition they deserve for being the best sr team in Nl this year and the Bous and CeeBees combined were the best Sr team in Canada, as far as who could of beat who we'll never know as far as who beat who we all know and for the record The GFW Cataracts are Herder winners, best in NL for 2011, and the Clarenville Caribous are the Allan Cup winners as the best team in Canada for 2011, and no matter what you or I or anyone else for that matter say's we can't change a thing. Let's be proud of what both teams accomplished, and maybe more of a concern for us all at this time should be whether we will have this entertainment again next year. Will the Cats have a leaque to play in . I HOPE SO.
how can they have a league with the best team this province as ever seen not being there?? the bous/ceebees won the allancup .. amazing what a good coach can do with a team.......... :-D :-D

husky

Fri May 13, 2011 6:31 pm

Rick FFS knock it off. NL won the allan cup, cats won the herder. How can a nl hockey fan not be happy.
Madder than a keebler elf demoted to fudge packer!

superfan

Sat May 14, 2011 9:10 am

husky wrote:Rick FFS knock it off. NL won the allan cup, cats won the herder. How can a nl hockey fan not be happy.

...... CONGRATS TO EVERYONE ON THE ROCK !!!!! ......

....... and have a great summer .

rick

Sat May 14, 2011 10:32 am

husky wrote:Rick FFS knock it off. NL won the allan cup, cats won the herder. How can a nl hockey fan not be happy.
why don't you tell everyone what the FFS is short for............. brutal comin from a mod........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

husky

Sat May 14, 2011 3:55 pm

rick wrote:
why don't you tell everyone what the FFS is short for............. brutal comin from a mod........ :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

and the pot calls the kettle black.....hockey is over and you're still getting on with the crap. grow up and stop being a child.
Madder than a keebler elf demoted to fudge packer!

rick

Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm

husky wrote:
rick wrote:

and the pot calls the kettle black.....hockey is over and you're still getting on with the crap. grow up and stop being a child.
so?????????????? whats the meaning??????????????????

rick

Sat May 14, 2011 8:36 pm

and if your gonna be name calling then atleast have enough balls to use your real name ............... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

• Information