Cats 2011/2012

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
Tomcod
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:51 pm

dakota wrote:
Tomcod wrote:i think a lot of people on here are jumping the gun... personally im looking forward to a more exciting cats team with some better talent than we had last year... go cats go .... stay tuned the best is yet to come lol.....

I don't think anyone questions the cats having a good team, what they question is the the competition they are going up against. How exciting is it watching one team dominate the other two and most teams well play down to there competition. Personally I'd like to see the cats in the new ecshl.
hey dakota, if the bous sign all the players they are tampering with the other teams wont be very competitive ... thats what you should be worried about... personally id like to see the cats in the new league as well....

geno

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Tomcod wrote:
dakota wrote:
Tomcod wrote:i think a lot of people on here are jumping the gun... personally im looking forward to a more exciting cats team with some better talent than we had last year... go cats go .... stay tuned the best is yet to come lol.....

I don't think anyone questions the cats having a good team, what they question is the the competition they are going up against. How exciting is it watching one team dominate the other two and most teams well play down to there competition. Personally I'd like to see the cats in the new ecshl.
hey dakota, if the bous sign all the players they are tampering with the other teams wont be very competitive ... thats what you should be worried about... personally id like to see the cats in the new league as well....
HHHMMMMMMM, tampering...........isnt that what the Cats are doing with Bull Penny? ;-) LMAO :lol:

canonball

Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:48 pm

I wonder how did they come up with three players from the CB`s a couple of years ago and what happened to them last year when they tried to get Gosse ... I do believe that this sort of thing is happening all over the league .... Started a bit early again this year Tomcod ...

Tomcod

Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:45 pm

canonball wrote:I wonder how did they come up with three players from the CB`s a couple of years ago and what happened to them last year when they tried to get Gosse ... I do believe that this sort of thing is happening all over the league .... Started a bit early again this year Tomcod ...
hey cannon thought id stir it up a bit lol.. things are too quite around here ... as for PENNY sure hope its rumours... cant cheer for him .... hope PENNY isnt tampering with the cats...

catsfan96

Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:57 am

With the rumored departure of a couple players and the addition of Warren Norris and the rumor of Penney the Cats forwards could shape up like this:
JMO
Earle - Welcher - Quinn
Whitehead - Norris - Gill
Sibley - Philpott - Penney?
Brennan - Nicholas - Roach
A.Whelan

Thats if the core players do return and Penney does sign. A dangerous lineup again.
GFW Cataracts 2010/2011 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2013/2014 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2014/2015 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2015/2016 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2016/2017 Allan Cup Champs

canonball

Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Tomcod wrote:
canonball wrote:I wonder how did they come up with three players from the CB`s a couple of years ago and what happened to them last year when they tried to get Gosse ... I do believe that this sort of thing is happening all over the league .... Started a bit early again this year Tomcod ...
hey cannon thought id stir it up a bit lol.. things are too quite around here ... as for PENNY sure hope its rumours... cant cheer for him .... hope PENNY isnt tampering with the cats...

You got her pontiac .. How are things ? had a good summer i hope

Tomcod

Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:37 pm

hey cannon, having a half decent summer except for the weather...hope all is well with you ..

canonball

Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Great Tomcod , spent most of the summer on the river .. Now hope to have the Cats on board so as to have a few good chats with you .... By the way who are the Cats trying to lure away from the other teams .... :razz:

Tomcod

Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:24 pm

canonball wrote:Great Tomcod , spent most of the summer on the river .. Now hope to have the Cats on board so as to have a few good chats with you .... By the way who are the Cats trying to lure away from the other teams .... :razz:
good to hear cannon... i spent a lot of time at my cabin in fortune harbour... had my boat in the water this year .. never had it out last year i was too sick...what a difference a year makes...hope to see you at the CEC .. take care ..

superfan

Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:36 am

Tomcod wrote:

penny hoffe lewie .....

...... look out der commin lol

• Information