Mariners vs Jets

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
Marinersfan01
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Just got home from tonights game and I know my name screen name is mariners fan but I'm a hockey fan first and what i saw from the jets tonight was awful! They were a very very dirty team tonight and someone is going to seriously get hurt cause thats what they are out there to do and they were laughing about it! They really need to grow up it is a game of hockey not head hunting! MO...
The score was 4-3 for the Mariners but it would`ve been more if it werent for the jets goalie he made some excellent saves and thats why the score was so close! The jets got some good skaters there and they looked strong on the skates also !
The mariners werent the best on D tonight they had a lot of breakdowns which cost them a couple of goals. Hopefully they will improve on that tomorrow. The mariners didnt face a whole lot of shots tonight in saying that most of the action was at the jets end of the rink!
Brett Robinson played and awsome game along with Bradley and Tucker!
Oh yeah Jon Organ did not play either so is it true he quit the jets or he had other plans!lol!!!

Any updates on the Cats Redwings game

Redwing

Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:02 pm

Just out of the rink, we won 15-7 over the Cats, its too bad they don't have a full team because they have potential to be strong, the 8 players they had were solid players. Clean game, about 3-4 penalties a side if that. Cats had 8 players and 2 goalies then one got hurt, meanwhile we had 17 players and 2 goalies. Any new players dressed for Mariners since we were out for the opener?

Jets17

Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:10 am

Dissapointing to say the least if Organ quit . We're there any tilts tonight ? The jets this year don't seem as willing to fight as last year . Also did Jeremy Mitchell play ? He's on the roster but hasn't played yet , and seems like he would be a top 3 forward on the Jets.

Lakers31

Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Jeremy is away to work, hes playing, just wouldnt be able to tell ya how many games he will make

Marinersfan01

Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:46 am

Organ quit the jets and tried to come back to the Mariners but they would not take him! True or False? This come from a player from the mariners. I can't blame them either, he's not a team player!

topcheese_16

Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:36 am

"Organ quit the jets and tried to come back to the Mariners but they would not take him! True or False? This come from a player from the mariners. I can't blame them either, he's not a team player!"

alright mariners fan im getting sick of your mouth on this site, first off organ left the mariners because he is attenting school and its a tough program and all the travelling interfers with his studys which reflects on his marks. so he opted to play with the jets since it is where he lives, and he even had to stop playing there because he had 3 or 4 big projects to do for school and school comes first over hockey any day. and no he did not try to come back to the mariners you fool. and to say hes not a team player? he plays hard every game and does what it takes to win so that statement is false. its ok to have an opinion but to be saying that about someone is insulting. so all in all you have no idea what your talking about and you have no idea what goes on in peoples personal life and you have no idea why they make the decisions they do. also rumours are rumours. dont believe everything you read kid.

Marinersfan01

Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:04 pm

WELL TOPCHEESE! That why i asked if it was true if you read it right! I did not once say i believe it i'm just stating what was told to me so i wanted to see if it was true!
Yes sir school absolutely comes first i agree 100% ! Y call me a fool saying that he tried to come back to the mariners, like i said a player from the team told me this so i just repeated it to see if it was true!
Listen here i been watching Jon Organ playing hockey for a number of yrs(probably longer then you) and i know what he is like so don't tell me i got no idea what i'm talking about! Out there always slappin his stick on the ice always wantin the puck and if he don't get it he got **** to say to the players on the team! He causes too mush tention on the bench and no team needs that!
How do you know he didn't try to come back to the mariners you got proof? As if he going to tell you the truth anyway!

gillam_09

Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:25 am

hahahah i think ur gonna lose this one mariners fan if u think u kno organ more then topcheese_16 hahaha

topcheese_16

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:24 pm

How do you know he didn't try to come back to the mariners you got proof? As if he going to tell you the truth anyway!
so now your calling him a liar? you have an awful lot to say about the players in this league and most of it is to degrade them, not very often you point out the good things in them, always the negative, so are you just a bitter person in general who gets off on putting others down? or is your life that boring you just get a high out of coming on here and posting your bs on here in hope of a reply? and also i love the fact your hiding behind your screen name and youve never told anyone your name after being called out on this, real tough and sarcastic behind a computer screen huh?

Marinersfan01

Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:27 pm

what are you doing if your not hiding behind a screen name! Listen the people on here got to grow up and learn to take some criticism ! You guys are a bunch of weinners and can't handle it! Nobody is perfect and if there werent people on here like me criticising people you would have nothing on here to talk about! That why this forum is here to critic people and express OPINIONS good or bad!
If you read all of my post i do praise alot of players but no you just got to see the criticism i post, you guys are the ones that got to grow up and learn how to take it! It comes with being a player and a fan!
Go on to the SR forum and read some of there posts you guys would be divistated then ! LOL!!
LIKE I SAID YOU GUYS GOT TO GROW UP!

• Information