New Update on Terry Ryan

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Frozen Newfie
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:12 pm

superfan

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:36 pm

Frozen Newfie wrote:New compass article on Terry Ryan:

http://www.cbncompass.ca/Sports/2013-02 ... -spirits/1

thanks for the update newf . glad to know terry has alot of support and hats off to greg for reaching out and apoligizing to terry and wishing him all the very best .

get well soon terry you are a real trooper .

see you at the rink .

canonball

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:03 pm

Now . behind the play , tell me that this guy hoffe should not be kicked out of hockey altogether

noordinaryjoe

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:09 pm

To me, the concerning thing is the fact that neither referee saw it. I could understand it if there was only one referee but there are two. I felt that the officials very nearly let things get out of hand yesterday afternoon and some things could have been avoided if they had of taken control.

Blades On The Ice

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:38 pm

canonball wrote:Now . behind the play , tell me that this guy hoffe should not be kicked out of hockey altogether

nope .. not at all... he plays hard by's get over it...........

tiger

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:52 pm

bam bam is just a solid guy, yeah he hits hard but nottrying to be a dirty player. he appolgize he knows terry is hurt and he has spoken to him. you guys give the guy credit where credit is due. it must be like hitting a brick wall when greg finishes his checks. bam bam

fishook

Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:59 pm

There is a difference between playing hard and playing dirty and Hoffe fits the dirty group. This guy is nuts and going to lame someone.It was a spear and I know because it happened in front of where I was sitting. I like good hard hockey i.e playoff hockey but this is dirt and uncalled for. He put the canopener on Slaney last weekend and put him out:DIRT.Two down and who is next. The cats got a good hockey team and don't need this to win.It's along way from over yet but we are in the drivers seat. Gotta play through injuries and other players will step up to the plate.GO CEE BEES GO>

puckit

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:15 pm

canonball wrote:Now . behind the play , tell me that this guy hoffe should not be kicked out of hockey altogether
Geez, Langdon hasn't been kicked out yet so why would they kick out Hoffe. Langdon has intentionally injured, maimed and pummeled star players for several years now and still gets away with it. Unbelievable that you would single out Greg Hoffe as the dirtiest player in the league. Totally untrue!
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

fishook

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:26 pm

What Langdon has done in the past should NOT justify what this guy is doing now!No place in hockey for it.Eventually you will see star players not wanting to play here if this continues not only from Hoffe but other players has well.

Blades On The Ice

Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:36 pm

lmao

• Information