AESHL

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
123
Posts:1790
Joined:Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:08 pm

I'm hoping the AESHL is preparing for the influx of players looking for a game. Perhaps a second draft before the season starts. Lord only knows how many players could be wanting in. When is the second draft typically held? East teams should be "licking at the chops" with players from Clarenville potentially coming available Wednesday evening or Thursday morning. God only know what happens to the Cataracts and Flyers. The east might have a free for all on its hands. Let's be prepared. Not make these potential players wanting a game wait for the second draft. Just have the second draft much much earlier than norm. If CWSHL does go ahead so be it, at least the AESHL was prepared.

123
Posts:1790
Joined:Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:55 pm

The season starts October 21. Is this enough time for a contingency plan in the event the CWSHL fails? Time will tell. Still think they should have started the schedule a week later.

superfan
Posts:11295
Joined:Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:22 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:20 pm

You got your Ice Caps season tix yet ?

123
Posts:1790
Joined:Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Tue Oct 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Yes sir. One last season then I can focus back fully on the AESHL again. I won't get season tix to an ECHL franchise and won't waste another penny on the Q. There's a few grand I won't get back.

123
Posts:1790
Joined:Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Caribous delaying their decision. This is only going to add to confusion should their league not move forward this season. Their decision should have been made tonight as indicated BUT CBC Here and Now had a lead since they indicated decision will come down Friday. That leaves AESHL little time to deal with the fallout.

123
Posts:1790
Joined:Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:22 pm

123 wrote:Caribous delaying their decision. This is only going to add to confusion should their league not move forward this season. Their decision should have been made tonight as indicated BUT CBC Here and Now had a lead since they indicated decision will come down Friday. That leaves AESHL little time to deal with the fallout.
Sadly the Caribous are icing an team (there's a shock). Anyways, let's continue as the norm for AESHL!!

User avatar
The Bottom Line
Posts:1484
Joined:Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:30 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Fri Oct 14, 2016 9:46 am

Hats off to the Bous executive for sticking with it and getting this done.

Good luck to both the AESHL and the CWSHL on the 2016-2017 season. Hoping for success for BOTH leagues. Now, get out and support your teams, they all count on it !!!!

User avatar
kabbott50
Posts:366
Joined:Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 am
What colour is a puck?:black
Location:St. John's, NL
Contact:

Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:22 am

123 wrote:
123 wrote:Caribous delaying their decision. This is only going to add to confusion should their league not move forward this season. Their decision should have been made tonight as indicated BUT CBC Here and Now had a lead since they indicated decision will come down Friday. That leaves AESHL little time to deal with the fallout.
Sadly the Caribous are icing an team (there's a shock). Anyways, let's continue as the norm for AESHL!!
Why is that sad?

top cheese
Posts:443
Joined:Tue May 12, 2009 12:36 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:55 pm

The reasons why 123 is so negative towards the West Coast Senior teams are done in the AESHL as well. Weather people on the east coast want to sugar coat it or not.

123
Posts:1790
Joined:Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:46 am
What colour is a puck?:black

Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:04 am

kabbott50 wrote:
123 wrote:
123 wrote:Caribous delaying their decision. This is only going to add to confusion should their league not move forward this season. Their decision should have been made tonight as indicated BUT CBC Here and Now had a lead since they indicated decision will come down Friday. That leaves AESHL little time to deal with the fallout.
Sadly the Caribous are icing an team (there's a shock). Anyways, let's continue as the norm for AESHL!!
Why is that sad?
AESHL quality would have risen

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests