Disgrace...

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Flyer24
What colour is a puck?:black

Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:24 am

The SJ Junior Hockey league does a great job of updating people through twitter, etc. Perhaps copy what they are doing.

Sam Boney

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:33 am

Flyer24 wrote:The SJ Junior Hockey league does a great job of updating people through twitter, etc. Perhaps copy what they are doing.
All they need to do is copy what the Ceebees are doing. They provide excellent on-going updates on their Facebbok and Twitter accounts.

gamer750

Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:46 am

Kenn Oiliver PR / Communications kennoliver79@gmail.com
this guy is suppose doing PR for the league,,,,

kabbott50

Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:17 pm

I've offered my services to the AESHL on more than one occasion for more than one issue. I was always told it was being worked on, or that they had someone to do certain things.

It's not hard to update a Twitter account every couple of hours if you have the proper devices and some cell service in the rink.

Mon Feb 06, 2017 1:57 pm

It's not that hard in today's world...

madness

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:50 pm

canonball wrote:What's wrong buys , no one interested in what happens in a beer league
I don't know who you at but have seen you around this site for a long time. Why the insults against AESHL. I'm a fan of all teams in all leagues watch both as well as junior in st johns and icecaps. All I was stating was the AESHL needs to better market the league. It may not be comparable in skill to CWSHL but I can tell you what the games are harder hitting, there are more fights and the players play hard. The skill level is way lower I admit that but I enjoy the rivalries in aeshl over cwshl(I have seen plenty of people post that the way hockey is played now is not what they are interested in). Call it a rec league or beer league whatever you wanna call it that's your opinion

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Hey Madness. I simple call their league the end...sums it up beautifully. Just think of the first AESHL draft of 17-18 season. Wow

breakers21

Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:24 pm

canonball wrote:What's wrong buys , no one interested in what happens in a beer league
Money Killed hockey here in Newfoundland it is for local players not for inports.....We are playing for the herder not the Standly Cup....I don't think there will be a west league next year if they keeping paying players.....who wants to watch a three team league .....Ever league is a beer league :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:43 pm

breakers21 wrote:
Money Killed hockey here in Newfoundland it is for local players not for inports.....We are playing for the herder not the Standly Cup....I don't think there will be a west league next year if they keeping paying players.....who wants to watch a three team league .....Ever league is a beer league :lol: :lol: :lol:
I will be surprised if there is the CWSHL for a 2017-18 season. If so, it's can't work the same model as years past. Either way, the first draft of the 2017-18 season for AESHL should be a good one \:D/ :YMPARTY: & don't forget the territorial players coming back. Breakers21, get on your shades, the future for the AESHL is very bright B-)

madness

Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:25 pm

123 wrote:Hey Madness. I simple call their league the end...sums it up beautifully. Just think of the first AESHL draft of 17-18 season. Wow
Not my point at all 123. I have a bunch of buddies involved in all teams in west. Sad if it goes.
I'm just a hockey fan in general. The east valley west stuff is getting old both leagues are far from perfect and need work. I can make one thing clear is HNL is not doing much only sitting on the money pot and laughing at it all.

• Information