AESHL good to go ?

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
kabbott50
What colour is a puck?:black

Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:33 am

It's unfortunate the way this whole thing has played out. Hopefully next year, there will be a seven team league and this ridiculousness stops between the Executive on each team towards the CeeBees.

But unfortunately, I think it will be a bad year of hockey for fans on the East Coast.

And what about the two leagues in here? Are those winners both getting a shot at the Herder? Or just the AESHL winner?

The Eye..

Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:32 pm

Well it is The Eye again, HNL and Senior council is noting but a joke they are a bunch of clowns , can some tell me if this ok . they said Ceebees we don't want you in the East with us because we think you are playing players and you got to many fans and you make to much money . So they they came back and said you can stay in the East we are not going to kick you out BUT the 4 teams are leaving to start there own league . So now the new league of the old teams is now allowed to play for the Herder and now playing teams on the west coast where they make money and have lots of fans ....... So the Ceebees have two other teams to join them and HNL approved it but they gave them B status so now the Ceebees can't play for the herder ........... what a bunch of clowns for god sake boys do the right thing step down .... Joe Maynard must have some power .........

The Eye

top cheese

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:56 am

what's funny is that the AESHL with the Cee Bees, MT and Paradise will likely be better then the Senior A ECHL.

gamer750

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 am

is there a new web site for the new league ECSHL or are they using the old AESHL site ???

Flyer24

Fri Oct 27, 2017 2:01 pm

So the defending Herder Champs are playing in a "B" league, and the teams that they beat all last year, who are admitting they are "inferior" and can't compete with the CeeBees, are in an "A" league. Ok, makes sense.... :roll:

aseyeseesit

Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:19 pm

I believe the point that is being missed in the approval by HNL as a "B" LEAGUE further to the CeeBees application to have MP and Paradise join them to make up the 3 team League, is that the rosters of Paradise and MP to this date appear to be of very inferior quality. Which when you examine a League with those rosters making up two of the three teams in theLeague,then such a League is definitely NOT "A".
Who are the players on the Paradise roster? Who really are the players on the MP roster? The only names referenced with MP are names from years ago. Are there actually 20 players of "A" qua;it available to fill the required minimum number under hockey rules for a legitimate roster for each of Paradise and MP. With what is known of those two teams rosters they definitely in the public 'eye' would not be considered any 'higher' than intermediate at best and "rec" League at worst. And, can these two 'new' teams actually get enough players to , make a legitimate roster?
Before any of the "battles' of the last couple of months, there was already a crisis over the lack of enough players to legitimately make up any of the Leagues that were already in existence.
So, though CeeBees may definitely be an "A" team, when one looks at the League of teams they are now in, the LEAGUE, that is, - not the CeeBees alone - the current version of the AESHL is probably seriously over-rated to have been designated by HNL as 'a "B" LEAGUE .

catsfan200

Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:23 pm

gamer750 wrote:
Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:37 am
is there a new web site for the new league ECSHL or are they using the old AESHL site ???
They tweeted to someone its under construction and will be available soon. So all there news right now are on twitter and facebook
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

Hockey Eyes

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:13 pm

some news wrote:
Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:59 pm
Mior , O'Brien , Tilley , Mooney, Power , Kenny , Ricketts , Stevens
Try again . Mooney skated tonight with Eagles in their game against Southern Shore .
The others I don't know .

chesterfriedchicken

Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:35 pm

I believe they are referring to Mt. Pearl's Francis Mooney. Chris plays for the Eagles, and yes once played for the Blades as well.

Hockey Eyes

Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:54 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
some news wrote:
Try again . Mooney skated tonight with Eagles in their game against Southern Shore .
Hockey Eyes wrote:
some news wrote:

Gotcha ... I was done to the Eagles game tonight against the Breakers. The Breakers looked good . The Eagles didn't .Many many new faces ..Michael Dearing Jeremy Masters Paul Cuff Mark Reddigan . . 5-1 Breakers when I had enough and checked out . Early days though. A whole load of Eagles with no names on their jerseys. Breakers played as a team ...lots of names in their lineup ....Mike Lee (didn't play) Mitch Bragg Jeremy Nicholas Shane Boland Ray Dalton Morgan Warren Cory Blackmore . We will see after a few weeks . Chris Sparkes is still isted as with the team. Wadden was there and the Cadigans...
Again not a great game ... the part I saw ..although the Breakers looked like they were all reading from the same page.
BTW .... the fries were FABULOUS.

• Information