Official Rosters

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
kabbott50
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:00 am

I was wondering if anyone had any official roster news from any of the ECSHL teams. I know there are some rosters posted on their website, similar to the WCSHL, but from what I see, it looks like it's still last years rosters.

I'm doing some statistics over at eliteprospects.com, so any information I can get will be great!

Hockey Eyes

Thu Nov 14, 2019 10:41 am

I can't find anything . There is a list of players at the Eagles site but the names of their draft picks are not on it .....so i assume it is last years although some names seem to be missing from last years squad.

Zekie

Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:25 am

kabbott50 wrote:
I was wondering if anyone had any official roster news from any of the ECSHL teams. I know there are some rosters posted on their website, similar to the WCSHL, but from what I see, it looks like it's still last years rosters.

I'm doing some statistics over at eliteprospects.com, so any information I can get will be great!
Talk to the insider guy. He seems to know everything that's going one East/West/Central. He's a wealth of knowledge that guy!

NLHockeyInsider

Fri Dec 06, 2019 4:17 pm

Zekie wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:25 am
kabbott50 wrote:

Talk to the insider guy. He seems to know everything that's going one East/West/Central. He's a wealth of knowledge that guy!
Hey Zekie; I got some inside information for you: O’Keefe and Escott are playing with the Caps.

Zekie

Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:21 pm

I”m completely shocked! Lol

Nothing surprises me anymore with Senior Hockey in this province. Things change by the minute. Continual state of flux.

• Information