Schedule

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:03 pm

Don Cherry had to go. Supporters of Cherry forget he first words he saoid in the piece3 that got him fired ... it was
You people ... ya come here ..
in this country that is not acceptable to a lot of people.. He said he meant everyone BUT he saoid ... you come here .... Sponsors would run from that . He had to go There is no room on Canadian television for someone who refers tol some of us as : " you people".
Just sayin'

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:09 pm

Sad Hockey Eyes the admins are just letting the Central-West trolls take over the ECSHL portion of the site. Suppose there’s not much talk on the Central-West side these days for them to hijack. Mind you, if someone said anything negative about the Caribous there’s an automatic block.

Oh just a fan

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:30 pm

Hold on here, you make it seem like you’ve never once posted on the Central west side of this forum. Again being a hypocrite.

And hockey eyes, I half agree with you, sure he shouldn’t of said you people, and let’s be honest we know he meant immigrants, but he’s also been saying you people for years. Go watch a clip on YouTube about it. Can’t temember what it’s called now though off the top of my head. But he’s been calling his viewers for years “you people” I personally think he means you people out there watching this show. But you’re right he definitely can’t say it in the way he’s used it this time. Even tho I think it was a innocent act. My point was that, agree with him or not. In today society it only takes a few lefties to cry and things get changed. Hence my comparison to 123 being a cry baby and wanting the world to change because someone doesn’t see something from his POV or agree with his POV. Crying to the admins to kick off the Central west people because we don’t agree with him.

He pm’ed me a year or so ago and had a legit conversation with me, telling me how it’s nice to see a fan from Central not see things with green glasses and now he wants me gone...... short memory this KID has.

Also 123, I’ll agree with you on if someone says anything about the Caribou’s their blocked right away. But now your complaining that fans of a east team (caribou’s) get everyone blocked. So which is it the Central west fans you hate or the Caribou’s fans?

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:39 pm

Just hate trolls. And yes, you’re trolling anything I type. I get it you’re angry. You need help.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Clarenville at St. John’s: Friday
Northeast at CBS: Friday
SS at CeeBees: Saturday
Eagles at Clarenville: Saturday
St. John’s at SS: Sunday

I should be able to make 3 of those games. Fun weekend to come.

rick

Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:22 pm

123 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 1:20 pm
Clarenville at St. John’s: Friday
Northeast at CBS: Friday
SS at CeeBees: Saturday
Eagles at Clarenville: Saturday
St. John’s at SS: Sunday

I should be able to make 3 of those games. Fun weekend to come.

I am in st John's upgrading a couple of courses . Would love to catch a game . Where do they play here in town ?

Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:51 pm

Twin rinks

Hockey Eyes

Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:06 pm

Of the rinks in St. John's the two best operating this weekend are CBS on Friday night Northeast vs the Blues... brand new facility .
SS at CeeBees Saturday night ....the CeeBees had 800 last weekend. .. new faciltiy.

No offence Feildian Gardens and Southern Shore are both old time ... rinks. That however has nothing to do with the quality of hockey .....SS at CeeBees sounds like my pick for game of the weekend but i can't go ...

rick

Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:06 pm
Of the rinks in St. John's the two best operating this weekend are CBS on Friday night Northeast vs the Blues... brand new facility .
SS at CeeBees Saturday night ....the CeeBees had 800 last weekend. .. new faciltiy.

No offence Feildian Gardens and Southern Shore are both old time ... rinks. That however has nothing to do with the quality of hockey .....SS at CeeBees sounds like my pick for game of the weekend but i can't go ...

Where do the ceebees play ?

Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:49 pm

Harbour Grace.

• Information