Former Central-West Players

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:02 pm

Should be interesting moving forward

canonball

Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:58 am

thelionsden wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:07 pm
Last I heard was the East Teams had a change of heart and contacted HNL to come back to the table. My understanding of why is this: The east needs the Herder Money to operate there Season from year to year, So they have been saying for years and I believe this to be true. So with no Herder this year, there will be no $$$ for operating cost.

I heard this earlier the week, I thought there would have been some movement on it by now, but nothing has been announced. I know the Cataracts and Flyers have been working hard behind the scenes as well as HNL to keep hockey going in Central.

Why is it that by having the teams from central join the league that the east teams are now able to play for the Herder .Teams from central are supposed to be in senior “A” and aren’t the east teams senior “B”.The east teams were not allowed to play for the herder because of this ...Me thinks there is a lot of **** happening here

Oh just a fan

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:06 am

There’s always **** going on with HNL. Shouldn’t be to surprised anymore Cannon, you’ve been around long enough to know that by now.

royalcat

Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:51 pm

Is there anywhere where you can see the game sheets from the east games?

• Information