Clarenville Game Jersey Wanted

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Real McCoys fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:21 pm

Hello Newfoundland Senior hockey fans !

I posted earlier on this board. From Dundas Ontario, home of the Dundas Real McCoys. We bought a vacation home in Bay Roberts as we love Newfoundland so much.

We’re out here for the week and am planning on attending the Clarenville - Conception Bay game at CBS Arena on Friday.

Ivan, I private messaged you but not sure if you got it. You mentioned earlier to message you if we came out. I’m interested in a Clarenville game jersey.

I still remember the 2014 Allan Cup between Dundas and Clarenville. Still the best Senior game I’ve ever seen. Wish NFLD was sending a team again as the Cup is back in Dundas again this season. Won’t be the same without Newfoundland!

Would love to own a game used jersey. In Dundas they sometimes give them away at end of season and / or sell them.

If you have I could buy one I’d love to !

Thanks
McCoys Fan !!

#1BousFan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:49 pm

Real McCoys fan wrote:
Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:21 pm
Hello Newfoundland Senior hockey fans !

I posted earlier on this board. From Dundas Ontario, home of the Dundas Real McCoys. We bought a vacation home in Bay Roberts as we love Newfoundland so much.

We’re out here for the week and am planning on attending the Clarenville - Conception Bay game at CBS Arena on Friday.

Ivan, I private messaged you but not sure if you got it. You mentioned earlier to message you if we came out. I’m interested in a Clarenville game jersey.

I still remember the 2014 Allan Cup between Dundas and Clarenville. Still the best Senior game I’ve ever seen. Wish NFLD was sending a team again as the Cup is back in Dundas again this season. Won’t be the same without Newfoundland!

Would love to own a game used jersey. In Dundas they sometimes give them away at end of season and / or sell them.

If you have I could buy one I’d love to !

Thanks
McCoys Fan !!
I know Ivan, I can copy this & send it to him or tell him that u messaged him & he can check his PM if u want
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

• Information