Game One !!

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:00 pm

Eagles and the Blues open their series Friday night at the Jack Byrne. Game two is next Tuesday at the CBS Arena game the back at the Jack Byrne next Friday . I imagine that is because of ice availability and the two locations being close.
The Caribous and the CeeBee Stars open their series in Clarenville.
I like the Eagles- Blues series. The Eagles beat the Blues last Friday in a bit of an upset. he Blues had 14 skaters . Pippy is the Eagles goalie... on the right night he can stop grains of rice .....but it has to be the right night. I'll be looking for 250 fans. That will pay some bills at 8 dollars a pop. Attendance at Jack Byrne this year has been very poor.

Hockey Eyes

Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:44 pm

Yes and if you asked me last week I would have agreed but I was at the Eagles -Blues game last Friday and while you would have to give the nod to the Blues on skill the Eagles seem to have decided to be a team .....They had all their players and something I notice is that they didn't really sit between shifts... They were all standing .... Bussey has a leadership role there now. Not just another player. four goals last Friday ..could be interesting ....
Having said that .... I am rarely right . *s*
With CeeBees- Caribous ...... I would consider a Rosary.....however just wait til next year... I hope they draw well in their series....

eaglesfan69

Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 pm

I think anybody that has watched any of the eagles this year would not be the slightest bit concerned about Pippy. He has been a stud all season. Unfortunately for the blues Jenkins has been a bag of holes most of the season, and this is why the eagles will move on to face the breakers.

AEfan

Fri Feb 21, 2020 1:27 pm

eaglesfan69 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:49 pm
I think anybody that has watched any of the eagles this year would not be the slightest bit concerned about Pippy. He has been a stud all season. Unfortunately for the blues Jenkins has been a bag of holes most of the season, and this is why the eagles will move on to face the breakers.
You must not have watched many Eagles games this year

kabbott50

Fri Feb 21, 2020 3:19 pm

I'll be heading down this evening to take this one in. Ashamed to say I haven't watched a Senior game all season.

• Information