CBS Blues Take Series Lead

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
Hockey Eyes
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Feb 29, 2020 8:44 am

6-4 was the final score for the Blues over the Northeast Eagles at the Jack Byrne Arena Friday night. It was good game for two periods but the Eagles collapsed again inthe third like they did last Friday. A week ago they gave up a 5-2 lead and lost it in over time. This Friday the tams were tied 3-3 after two before the Eagles again gave up three straight goals.
Good game and a good turnout ( for Jack Byrne). Lots of people in the bar which is the barometer i use. The 50/50 was three hundred plus change I think. I didn't win.
The eagles have to cut down on their golas against but ... so do the Blues... i can;t see either team beating the Caps or Breakers.
Now I had a good time. this has been a good series. Every game s far a road win for the winning team. Lots of young legs ...and a few old ones... hard skating . Play sometimes loose. I thought the Eagles when trailing by a goal early in the third pressed way too hard and left themselves exposed. The next thing you know it was 6-3. Also a couple of untimely penalties. it is a game of discipline.
I expect the Blue will close out the series in the next game but ....I have been wrong in each of the three games so far.
I had a good night out watching the game with a couple of CBS fans. The fries were great . didn't win the fifty-fifty but ...It cost ten bucks for the game but it was worth every penney. You can't beat amateur sports... for the love of the game .

• Information