bad referee

East Coast Senior Hockey League - Teams include CeeBees, Breakers, Eagles, Caps & Blues
tetley
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:26 pm

i hope dave boland is not reffing the game sat night or it will be a boring game to watch, no one can touch anyone.Abbott will ref a better game ,at least there will be excitement. I bet the cee bees are hoping for boland to ref.lol lol

seein stars

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:57 pm

If by a boring game you mean he won't allow all the crap that went on Sunday than I say bring him on. It would be to the Stars advantage if all that stuff was called. Guess the Shore don't want to see him then.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

UnbiasedCBFan

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 am

I can't really agree with the bad referee scenario. Think about it!! The CB's were 1 for 10 on the PP and were close to being outshot 2 - 1. The shore had 12 PP's not much of a difference really. Some stuff was not called, I agree, the ref has two eyes, watch the current up ice play or watch behind you , either way u can't see it all!!! On SUnday the CB's played like they did Sat nite. If it were not for 8 mins of great play Sat nite its tied 2-2. Congrats to Freddie Diamond for showing up and keeping the outcome of the game in question til the end. Great saves Freddie u kept the boys in there! Shag the ref, if your good enough the ref will not be a factor, keep moving your feet ... always!!! If the CB's play their game its over Sat. Nite, they are faster and better than last year and you cna't defend young legs. Throw it at em by's see how they respond!!!!

Later

Carbonear Canadiens

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 am

UnbiasedCBFan wrote:I can't really agree with the bad referee scenario. Think about it!! The CB's were 1 for 10 on the PP and were close to being outshot 2 - 1. The shore had 12 PP's not much of a difference really. Some stuff was not called, I agree, the ref has two eyes, watch the current up ice play or watch behind you , either way u can't see it all!!! On SUnday the CB's played like they did Sat nite. If it were not for 8 mins of great play Sat nite its tied 2-2. Congrats to Freddie Diamond for showing up and keeping the outcome of the game in question til the end. Great saves Freddie u kept the boys in there! Shag the ref, if your good enough the ref will not be a factor, keep moving your feet ... always!!! If the CB's play their game its over Sat. Nite, they are faster and better than last year and you cna't defend young legs. Throw it at em by's see how they respond!!!!

Later
Good post, I totally agree. They are better and faster than last year. Can't wait to see them on the big ice.

%%- %%- %%-
Follow me on Twitter: @CCanadiens

hockey123

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Carbonear Canadiens wrote:
UnbiasedCBFan wrote:I can't really agree with the bad referee scenario. Think about it!! The CB's were 1 for 10 on the PP and were close to being outshot 2 - 1. The shore had 12 PP's not much of a difference really. Some stuff was not called, I agree, the ref has two eyes, watch the current up ice play or watch behind you , either way u can't see it all!!! On SUnday the CB's played like they did Sat nite. If it were not for 8 mins of great play Sat nite its tied 2-2. Congrats to Freddie Diamond for showing up and keeping the outcome of the game in question til the end. Great saves Freddie u kept the boys in there! Shag the ref, if your good enough the ref will not be a factor, keep moving your feet ... always!!! If the CB's play their game its over Sat. Nite, they are faster and better than last year and you cna't defend young legs. Throw it at em by's see how they respond!!!!

Later
Good post, I totally agree. They are better and faster than last year. Can't wait to see them on the big ice.

%%- %%- %%-
I am a cee bees fan but to say that they are BETTER and FASTER than last year ,you could say better coached. What have they picked up to replace Keith Delaney,Ryan Delaney,Sean Wadden, Chris Crosbie, Jeff Oates and Randy Readon, definately not better.IMO

seein stars

Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Guys that they had last year that weren't given a chance to play ;-) ;-) ;-) . The first line put up as many points as the first line last year. Crosbie would only play his 6 so he could go to the Playoffs, Oates was eddies brother and we had as good or better on the team last year and randy did his service to the team but face it, it was time to hang 'em up. So we are younger, faster and maybe not better but just as good.
A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” –Wayne Gretzky

hockey123

Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:50 pm

seein stars wrote:Guys that they had last year that weren't given a chance to play ;-) ;-) ;-) . The first line put up as many points as the first line last year. Crosbie would only play his 6 so he could go to the Playoffs, Oates was eddies brother and we had as good or better on the team last year and randy did his service to the team but face it, it was time to hang 'em up. So we are younger, faster and maybe not better but just as good.
I agree it was time for randy to hang them up but replaced with Jackman or George. I think if it wasn,t for Crosbie in the east finals when keith got hurt they wouldn't got by the shore so are you saying that the replacements for the guys that i mentioned earlier are players that didn't play last year , even though i like these guys ,taking nothing from them but that wouldn't make them better and faster. This year they have a floater on the first line in Sparkes and a floater on the second line in Lynch,both lines short handed in my opinion.If they don't win tonight you could see the shore in the Herder, but i hope that we are there.

• Information