HardBread.com Herder Photo Proofs Games 1 to 5

Herder Memorial Championship - Newfoundland Senior Hockey Championship for the Senior "A" leagues.
Tucky

Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:41 am

Hey Everyone,

I now have photo proofs of games 1 to 5 of this years Herder championship posted. They're presented in a different format this year and might take some getting used to in terms of website navigation. There are several screens of photos per game. You'll see a big white arrow on the right of the photos that will take you to the next screen. Also you can use your keyboard arrows to quickly go to the next photo. Hopefully no one gets motion sickness. :) Anyways, for those of you interested in viewing the photos you can check them out at my website:

www.hardbread.com

Also if you cannot see the banners for these hit F5 to refresh your screen.

Take Care,
Brian

hockeybuff

Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:24 pm

Tucky wrote:Hey Everyone,

I now have photo proofs of games 1 to 5 of this years Herder championship posted. They're presented in a different format this year and might take some getting used to in terms of website navigation. There are several screens of photos per game. You'll see a big white arrow on the right of the photos that will take you to the next screen. Also you can use your keyboard arrows to quickly go to the next photo. Hopefully no one gets motion sickness. :) Anyways, for those of you interested in viewing the photos you can check them out at my website:

http://www.hardbread.com

Also if you cannot see the banners for these hit F5 to refresh your screen.

Take Care,
Brian
Great pics buddy. You are a master.

• Information