Herder predictions

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
HockeyFan29
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:42 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:28 pm
29 you say next time you bring up points to check into them. Well I did some looking, and the Caps are 0-3 against the Central teams.
I didn’t say anything about the Caps beating the central teams did I? Could you find where I said that?

canonball

Sun Apr 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Do you think that the caps would even come close to winning a game from the CB's of last year .plus they had 6 pickups to their team .saying that I know that goaltending is a big part of winning games and without a good goaltender you would have a hard time winning games . That was the case with the CB's last year ,that is the only reason why they were even in the games against the bous period . Also I do know about great goaltending because Churchill have done it time and again for the bous .something that the caps or the shore do not have

HockeyFan29

Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:23 pm

So did Whiffen score all the goals last year too?

Oh just a fan

Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:12 pm

Are you serious 29? You said the Caps are winning with Herder in every post. Therefore in order to do so they’d have to beat the Caribou’s which just won this league. So if you think the Caps are better than the Bous l, you’ve indirectly said that they’re better than the Flyers and Cats.

HockeyFan29

Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:38 pm

Oh just a fan. What does the fact that the Caps went 0-3 have to do with the Herder?

I didn’t say anywhere in my earlier posts that the Caps beat all three in inter league play this season. But if you want to get real technical about things the Caps did in fact beat the Cats because they used an ineligible player.

abc123

Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:56 pm

29. You are saying that the Caps were all over the Breakers on Friday night, yet it went to the second overtime to decide the game winner! I would think the Breakers must have done something right! Maybe it was their goalie? Just like it definitely was AJ that kept the Cee Bees in it last year!

HockeyFan29

Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 pm

abc123, the Shore were very lucky to get to double overtime Friday night. The Caps dominated from when they scored their second goal right up until they scored the winner, the Shore hung on for dear life for the 3rd period and 2 overtime periods.

SAMCRO

Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:09 pm

Does this CAPS team have any fan base? If the answer is no, the attendance IMO would be
much less than say a series with Breakers/Caribous..Reasoning "no sense of community" , no
loyality to the team..Caribous have a good following and this was quite evident during the
Flyers/Bous series.Example, two sold out games in Gander and equal number if not more fans
at the EEC, Clarenville (a much bigger rink..)I was told this team is made up of a bunch of guys
playing out of a "rinkydink" arena that was not capable or suitable to host the HERDER..Assume
HNL made this decision ...Would like some feedback..Maybe I am out to lunch..Let's see....

chesterfriedchicken

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:03 pm

abc123 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am
There are many people quite confident in the Bous abilities as well , of which I am one! You want to see energy, intensity and grit.... watch Rodney Mahoney play! Kevin Reid, Mason Reid
You mean the guys that couldn't make a team in your league two years ago?

Series won't be close. And 29 or whatever your handle is, if the Caps are such a strong team in your eyes, they must be going to the herder, if they win, with no pick ups. And Molasses Druken as he's known around hockey circles, is a power play when he's on the ice for any team he's playing against. It may be easy to hold a guy up in Twin Rinks when he's full stride, but on a big ice surface he's a pylon.
Last edited by chesterfriedchicken on Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

abc123

Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:21 pm

chesterfriedchicken wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:03 pm
abc123 wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:13 am
There are many people quite confident in the Bous abilities as well , of which I am one! You want to see energy, intensity and grit.... watch Rodney Mahoney play! Kevin Reid, Mason Reid

You mean the guys that couldn't make a team in your league two years ago!

Never once said by me! They are a big part of the Bous lineup!

• Information