Jack Byrne Ticket Info - Games 3, 4 & 5

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Silverhawk
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:32 pm

Tickets for Herder Games 3, 4 and 5 taking place at the Jack Byrne Arena in Torbay on Friday, April 13th, 14th & 15th will go on sale beginning THURSDAY, APRIL 5th at 4PM.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Jack Bryne Box Office or charge by phone with a valid credit card at 709-437-6224. Tickets are $20, $18 (Standing Room) and $10 (12 years and under - Standing only)

Tickets must be picked up 3 hours prior to game time.

Jack Byrne Box Office Hours

April 2- 8, 2018

Thursday 4pm- 9pm
Friday 9am- 9pm
Saturday 9am- 5pm
Sunday 9am- 2pm

April 9- 15, 2018

Monday thru Friday 2pm- 7pm

A LIMITED NUMBER OF TICKETS will be available at Home Hardware in Clarenville starting MONDAY, APRIL 9th. Ticket sales will be 9AM to CLOSING on Monday, April 9th and Tuesday, April 10th and until NOON on Wednesday, April 11th OR UNTIL SOLD OUT. This will be a CASH ONLY SALE (NO EXCEPTIONS).
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

Hockey Eyes

Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:59 pm

Thanks Silverhawk ..that is what I expected in terms of ticket sales both in St. John's and Clarenville ...

I am curious about a post earlier from SAMCRO .. this one

SAMCRO
What colour is a puck?: black
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Heard there was not going to be an advance sale of tickets for the Herder games at
the Byrne Arena..Really.. I am saying this because I know someone from Clarenville
called the Arena (Jack Byrne) inquiring about picking up tickets for the games there
April 13th-15th..They were laughed at by the person answering the phone (the Manager)..
saying we dont do that, tickets will be available game day..AND another discusting
quote.."no one goes to these games anyway"' HNL should look into this matter and
offer a better service to people purchasing tickets for this series..Great promoters
of Senior Hockey at that place. Have to reconsider whether I will go there or not..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMCRO
I am curious as to why you would post something about no advance ticket sales when that is so obviously false. You KNOW someone from Clarenville who called the arena and the manger answered the phone and laughed at them. I am wondering if your "source " is full of crap and also curious about how you think the interest of hockey are served by your obviously inaccurate post? .

SAMCRO

Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:50 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:59 pm
Thanks Silverhawk ..that is what I expected in terms of ticket sales both in St. John's and Clarenville ...

I am curious about a post earlier from SAMCRO .. this one

SAMCRO
What colour is a puck?: black
Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Heard there was not going to be an advance sale of tickets for the Herder games at
the Byrne Arena..Really.. I am saying this because I know someone from Clarenville
called the Arena (Jack Byrne) inquiring about picking up tickets for the games there
April 13th-15th..They were laughed at by the person answering the phone (the Manager)..
saying we dont do that, tickets will be available game day..AND another discusting
quote.."no one goes to these games anyway"' HNL should look into this matter and
offer a better service to people purchasing tickets for this series..Great promoters
of Senior Hockey at that place. Have to reconsider whether I will go there or not..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMCRO
I am curious as to why you would post something about no advance ticket sales when that is so obviously false. You KNOW someone from Clarenville who called the arena and the manger answered the phone and laughed at them. I am wondering if your "source " is full of crap and also curious about how you think the interest of hockey are served by your obviously inaccurate post? .
My post was not inaccurate..that was the position at the time..I know what I am talking about..
G lad the matter is resolved and thanks to Home Hardware, Clarenville for making tickets available locally..Can you imagine no on line purchases...Looks like you are the one full of crap.
By the way you wont need tickets for April 15th..

Hockey Eyes

Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:16 pm

The problem with the internet is that while it is a great place for freedom of speech anyone with a computer can sit in and post whatever they want ....whether it is true or not....
What on earth Home Hardware has to do with whether the Jack Byrne will have advance tickets for the Herder is just beyond me. When you say " I know what I am talking about" I have to respectfully disagree with you. You may know loads of things better than I do but I can assure you ... how Herder ticket sales are done at the Jack Byrne ... is not one of them.

HockeyFan29

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:44 pm

Hockey Eyes wrote:
The problem with the internet is that while it is a great place for freedom of speech anyone with a computer can sit in and post whatever they want ....whether it is true or not....
What on earth Home Hardware has to do with whether the Jack Byrne will have advance tickets for the Herder is just beyond me. When you say " I know what I am talking about" I have to respectfully disagree with you. You may know loads of things better than I do but I can assure you ... how Herder ticket sales are done at the Jack Byrne ... is not one of them.
Hockey eyes, don’t even bother. Samcro is never wrong and everyone else on here is full of crap. Next thing you’ll have someone with the handle grapes throwing homosexual insults at you because they don’t agree with what you say.

CCFAN-dbs

Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:35 am

Hockey Eyes wrote:
He didn’t say anything about Home Hardware having anything to do with advance ticket sales at Jack Byrne. Home Hardware is selling tickets for games 3, 4 and 5 starting Monday.
Go BOUS Go!

superfan

Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:17 pm

Oh my good heavens .

..... all rise.

CCFAN-dbs

Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:21 pm

How are ticket sales for this weekend?
Go BOUS Go!

superfan