Whos in/Whos out?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
User avatar
catsfan96
Posts:3196
Joined:Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:58 am

Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:11 pm

Playoffs this weekend! Adding to the other topics regarding the Playoffs whos in and whos out this weekend for both respective clubs?

Is AJ injured? will Mike Hynes be in for the playoffs? Will Patty Yetman play all games? Will Brent be a forward for the playoffs? will Brennan play?

Whos out for the Flyers this weekend? anyone nursing injuries? Will all hands be on deck in Gander this weekend?

I think the D cores for both teams will be a deciding factor in how this series will go, I think the Cats having Simms now back on the back end gives the cats a better chance to battle with the younger Flyers speedy forwards

Short,Hounsell,Simms,Brent,Lindstrom,Cantwell and Hoffe very veteran D core with championship experience

Thoughts?
GFW Cataracts 2010/2011 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2013/2014 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2014/2015 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2015/2016 Herder Champs
GFW Cataracts 2016/2017 Allan Cup Champs

titan
Posts:1716
Joined:Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:03 pm

catsfan96 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:11 pm
Playoffs this weekend! Adding to the other topics regarding the Playoffs whos in and whos out this weekend for both respective clubs?

Is AJ injured? will Mike Hynes be in for the playoffs? Will Patty Yetman play all games? Will Brent be a forward for the playoffs? will Brennan play?

Whos out for the Flyers this weekend? anyone nursing injuries? Will all hands be on deck in Gander this weekend?

I think the D cores for both teams will be a deciding factor in how this series will go, I think the Cats having Simms now back on the back end gives the cats a better chance to battle with the younger Flyers speedy forwards

Short,Hounsell,Simms,Brent,Lindstrom,Cantwell and Hoffe very veteran D core with championship experience

Thoughts?
Jesus b'ys, might want to look at Hoffe before you keep adding him as a plus. He is a detriment to the team.

Sr Hockey Fan
Posts:14
Joined:Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:45 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm

HNL and ref's might decide who wins the series between the Flyers and the Cats.

Bet the Cats have a deal worked out with HNL already for a goalie but no one will find out until Saturday. They can't make any decisions til last minute or stick by the ones they made at the beginning of the season.

Ref's need to keep game fair for both sides. Watched games here in central where it definitely wasn't.

titan
Posts:1716
Joined:Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:49 pm

Sr Hockey Fan wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:26 pm
HNL and ref's might decide who wins the series between the Flyers and the Cats.

Bet the Cats have a deal worked out with HNL already for a goalie but no one will find out until Saturday. They can't make any decisions til last minute or stick by the ones they made at the beginning of the season.

Ref's need to keep game fair for both sides. Watched games here in central where it definitely wasn't.

It's pretty much a done deal as far as the goalie situation goes

Sr Hockey Fan
Posts:14
Joined:Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:45 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:51 pm

What's the done deal?

titan
Posts:1716
Joined:Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:02 pm

Sr Hockey Fan wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:51 pm
What's the done deal?
I'll leave that one to the cats to announce, it won't come as a surprise.

Oh just a fan
Posts:867
Joined:Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:03 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Here you go again Titan with the bashing on Hoffe. Your allowed an opinion, but can I ask you a question? How many games of Sr have you ever played? I'm not trying to be a tool now either. I mean I don't play either. But I don't like to call hockey players who are all better than me useless and no good. Now for all I know, you could be a local Sr legend, and ill stand corrected. But man it's getting old, he's going to continue to play, and not one Cats fan and or player seems to care. Just Gander fans.

Now ask yourself this question, wouldn't you want him out there if he's a crap as you think? Also now think about it this way If he has the Gander fans on here all crying foul, what do you think the acutual players think on the Flyers? My opinion he serves a point.

titan
Posts:1716
Joined:Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:54 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:32 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 pm
Here you go again Titan with the bashing on Hoffe. Your allowed an opinion, but can I ask you a question? How many games of Sr have you ever played? I'm not trying to be a tool now either. I mean I don't play either. But I don't like to call hockey players who are all better than me useless and no good. Now for all I know, you could be a local Sr legend, and ill stand corrected. But man it's getting old, he's going to continue to play, and not one Cats fan and or player seems to care. Just Gander fans.

Now ask yourself this question, wouldn't you want him out there if he's a crap as you think? Also now think about it this way If he has the Gander fans on here all crying foul, what do you think the acutual players think on the Flyers? My opinion he serves a point.
It means nothing how many games of sr hockey I've played. The same number you have. I judge on what I see on the ice. If you have a different opinion I don't care. I hope he plays every shift. He's not of any benefit to the Cats imo. They don't need a tough guy, Brent and a few more can fill that role if need be and stay out of the box.

If these guys are your buddies maybe you should thicken up your skin. This is what these sites are for. Do not put words in my mouth, if you want to quote what I say go for it but don't add the bull**** on, I'll stick to my original statement, imo he's a detriment to the Cats.

User avatar
#1BousFan
Posts:5055
Joined:Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:23 pm
What colour is a puck?:black
Location:Clarenville, NL

Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:58 pm

titan wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:32 pm
Oh just a fan wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:56 pm
Here you go again Titan with the bashing on Hoffe. Your allowed an opinion, but can I ask you a question? How many games of Sr have you ever played? I'm not trying to be a tool now either. I mean I don't play either. But I don't like to call hockey players who are all better than me useless and no good. Now for all I know, you could be a local Sr legend, and ill stand corrected. But man it's getting old, he's going to continue to play, and not one Cats fan and or player seems to care. Just Gander fans.

Now ask yourself this question, wouldn't you want him out there if he's a crap as you think? Also now think about it this way If he has the Gander fans on here all crying foul, what do you think the acutual players think on the Flyers? My opinion he serves a point.
It means nothing how many games of sr hockey I've played. The same number you have. I judge on what I see on the ice. If you have a different opinion I don't care. I hope he plays every shift. He's not of any benefit to the Cats imo. They don't need a tough guy, Brent and a few more can fill that role if need be and stay out of the box.

If these guys are your buddies maybe you should thicken up your skin. This is what these sites are for. Do not put words in my mouth, if you want to quote what I say go for it but don't add the bull**** on, I'll stick to my original statement, imo he's a detriment to the Cats.
Be careful, If u say anything bad about the Cats, He seems to get pretty upset lol
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

User avatar
canonball
Posts:7923
Joined:Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:21 pm
What colour is a puck?:black

Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:10 pm

I really get a kick out of him .a few years ago he made a difference when he would take runs at players now he is laughable when he takes runs .miss or player is long gone ,duh where did he go .He will not get much playing time in playoffs

Locked
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests