Tyler Whiffin or Jason Churchill ??

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.

Tyler Whiffin or Jason Churchill

Poll ended at Mon May 06, 2019 11:10 am

Tyler Whiffin
50%
Jason Churchill
50%

Total votes: 18
Oh just a fan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:50 pm

You clearly!!!! You've made this about me. What's more childish than that.

But yet again you ignore the what have you done for me lately point I made. And instead continued to tell me about how you've seen him win in other barns, in the years past. You not get the saying what have you done for me lately?

Also I've coached Jr at the provincial level. Coached a lot of sports, age groups and both boys and girls. What have you done you plug? Don't make comments about what I can and can't do, when I'm willing to be you have a hard time tying up your own shoes.

Ivan

Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:22 pm

Nice to see a bunch of Trolls making decisions for me. Tyler has been treated very well since he became a Caribou, go ask him. Better than he was somewhere else. Just a Fan, you said you coached youths, I hope you didn't teach them to quit unless they got their own way. I guess your not Coaching now and if you are you should, with that attitude, consider giving it up.

abc123

Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 12:58 pm
You've seen Churchill win games at the Allan Cup..... Jesus that was years ago. It seems you want to play Church cause what he's done, not what he's doing now. Ever hear the saying "what have you done for me lately"? It should come into effect here. Personally if I was Tyler and they didn't play me, I'd leave. **** the Bous.
Are you saying Tyler is not a TEAM player? He is better person than that?

canonball

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:18 pm

Yikes man you are one sour person other that saying that you are childish that’s it man ,go and coach your team I am sure the bous coaches will do their best with their team , go take a nap your mother told me you get cranky when you are lacking sleep ...I dies at you ...o me nerves

canonball

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:22 pm

Don’t worry boy Tyler might play yet . Your in more pain now that you were when AJ quit the team

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:51 pm

Ivan wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:22 pm
Nice to see a bunch of Trolls making decisions for me. Tyler has been treated very well since he became a Caribou, go ask him. Better than he was somewhere else. Just a Fan, you said you coached youths, I hope you didn't teach them to quit unless they got their own way. I guess your not Coaching now and if you are you should, with that attitude, consider giving it up.
Bunch of trolls making dicisions for you? Go on you have your mind made up long ago. Church is playing we all know that. Ivan you talk about what I should and shouldn't teach kids. When in reality your just a man who stands on a bench teaching grownups how to play a game they've been playing for years. It actually isn't that hard. Hence why you can do it. Also don't try and take much credit for your coaching abilities either, seeming how the only times the Bous have really been successful is when Rebecca Russel coached.

As for telling Tyler to quit, it's not a message id tend to tell my players, but let's be honest you screwed him over last year, and will do it again this year. Making you not a very good team player. I'd run with the goalie that got me there this year not 3-10 years ago.

And one last thing Ivan, you tell me to quit coaching In the same sentence that you crap on me to telling someone to quit. Hypercritical much?

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:53 pm

canonball wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:18 pm
Yikes man you are one sour person other that saying that you are childish that’s it man ,go and coach your team I am sure the bous coaches will do their best with their team , go take a nap your mother told me you get cranky when you are lacking sleep ...I dies at you ...o me nerves

You know my mom? I was raised by a single father but thanks man.

canonball

Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:59 pm

Hay man who **** in your cornflakes . Oh yes it is time for you to take a nap

Oh just a fan

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:01 pm

How's me asking if you knew my mom, who I don't know, someone **** in someone's corn flakes?

You don't even make sense man. You skip messages , read what you want to read and then post half ass messages that don't make sense.

Ivan

Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:24 pm

Just a ---- . How was Tyler screwed over last year he played the big games and I didn't Coach last year. I agree that Rebecca was a good Coach but Clarenville won 4 Herders and 1 Allan Cup and Rebecca was there for 1 Herder. Someone else must of had a clue the other years. You like to give it, hiding behind your screen, but when challenged, gets sooky. Grow up boy. It's only a game, not life or death.

• Information