Video of the hit on Bussey.

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
santana500
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am

Video of the hit on Bussey. No player needs this kind of hit. They all have families and jobs to go to after the weekend. It was a game changer with no one to blame only the player himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cRo70KGer0

#1BousFan

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:06 am

santana500 wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:05 am
Video of the hit on Bussey. No player needs this kind of hit. They all have families and jobs to go to after the weekend. It was a game changer with no one to blame only the player himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cRo70KGer0
That was a bad hit
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Stadium Fries

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:19 am

This hit needs to be reviewed further. This player deserves more that a game misconduct for this intent to injury hit. I will be very surprised to see Bussey back in the lineup this afternoon. Seems the Flyers are trying to take out Cats players one out of time. First the run on AJ now this brutal hit on Bussey.

abc123

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:53 am

It’s hard to take when you are the ones on the receiving end! Other teams have been taking that from the Cats for years!

In the meantime I don’t like to see it on any team.

srhockeyfan14

Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:55 am

Agree ...everyone is missing the slash to a flyer on the left side that should have been whistled down. That hit would never have happened. Quick chops to the wrists is the cats standard... and finally caught on video... 👍and... look at the official looking right at it 👍👍

The Bottom Line

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:50 am

Dirtiest hit if the year. He seen the numbers, committed to the hit from behind, no attempt to play the puck, no regard for player safety. Deliberate attempt to injury, imo. Should be a suspension for this type of hit. Other leagues take these hits very serious. NHL would give suspension for sure. I wonder if Brandon Hynes will be complaining about this one on social media? Hope Bussey is ok. No one deserves to be drove head first into the boards like this, with no way to defend yourself. If Bussey did this, some people would lose it.

abc123

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:11 pm

Cats always excused dirty plays like this as the opposition player putting themselves in a vulnerable position! Different story when the shoe is on the other foot!

And I repeat I don’t like to see anyone hurt, but as the saying goes sometimes you reap what you sow!

goboosgo

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:17 pm

I guess karma is alive and well in central. How many players have Hoffe and Short injured with very dirty vicious hits? As for Bussey there's no halo around his head.

titan

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:33 pm

Hope hes not hurt . As the old saying goes you live by the sword you die by the sword and Mr. Bussey definitely chooses to live by the sword. I've seen him take a few players out, hit wasn't brutal, right call.

Oh just a fan

Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:38 pm

Again Hoffe's name is brought up. Man what's he ever done dirty? Sure he like to give a wack or two, as do most D in this league. As for dirty hits and taking players out Hoffe's never been at that. He hits hard, he will fight but he's not that dirty of a hockey player. I'll say it again 10 pims all season, doesn't make for a dirty hockey player.

Now Short is dirty for sure and Bussy does live by the sword. But you guys l have this fixation on Hoffer who isn't nearly the dirty hockey player some people on here make him out to be.

• Information