Michael Hynes

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
royalcat
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:54 pm

Well that's great to hear that you have a sponsor signed for next year.Have to wait and see about the fans.Guess that will depend on the caliber of hockey.Sounds promising all the same.

Oh just a fan

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:22 pm

Ivan what's your take on the east winners picking up players. Do you truly think it's fair?

Breakersfan2019

Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:40 pm

Oh just a fan wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2019 11:22 pm
Ivan what's your take on the east winners picking up players. Do you truly think it's fair?
Dude, give it a rest. It’s getting old real fast, just try and enjoy the Herder instead of finding something to complain about every day.

Ivan

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:05 am

SS beat us 4 straight but all games were close and a break or 2 and the series could of been extended. I thought there were 3 fairly even teams in the East, SS/Blues/Bous. From last year's team we lost Roach/Derosiers/ R Delaney /R Mahoney and Churchill only 1 playoff game. 5 very good players. With those guys we were only competitive with Cats/Flyers last season and except for a few breaks we could of just as easily lost as won. When you look at what HNL is basing there decision on, what I listed above, it's hard to argue with the decision, whether we agree or not. I think with the 3 players added to the Shore, the Cats will still be quite Competitive. To agree or disagree sometimes is decided by what side of the fence your on. I just want to see a good Herder, Sr Hockey Needs it, and I think I will see it. I just gave my opinion because you asked, now don't shoot me. Lol

Tomcod

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:20 am

Im sure I read in here some where that the SS are allowed four strengthening players .. An extra player they can move in or out depending on injury or whatever .. stay tuned ..

Oh just a fan

Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:56 am

29 go away let the grownups talk.

Ivan I appreciate your response. Although I don't fully agree with it. You lost these players sure. But it wasn't two seasons ago the Cats lost Gallant, And a few more players. That was the original reason for the pickups. The imports are gone, and so should the strengthening players. To penalize a team because they have a better ran organization and can afford to pay people is stupid.

AEfan

Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:18 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:56 am
29 go away let the grownups talk.

Ivan I appreciate your response. Although I don't fully agree with it. You lost these players sure. But it wasn't two seasons ago the Cats lost Gallant, And a few more players. That was the original reason for the pickups. The imports are gone, and so should the strengthening players. To penalize a team because they have a better ran organization and can afford to pay people is stupid.
And you claim you’re not a Cats fan 🙄

Oh just a fan

Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:49 am

Why can't I just be a fan of good fair hockey? I made this account to just call out teams and everyteam. If you go back a month or more or even last season you'll see I've been hard on the Cats for things they've done. But then again I don't expect you to take your head out of your ass and realize that.

Breakersfan2019

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:06 am

Oh just a fan wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:49 am
Why can't I just be a fan of good fair hockey? I made this account to just call out teams and everyteam. If you go back a month or more or even last season you'll see I've been hard on the Cats for things they've done. But then again I don't expect you to take your head out of your ass and realize that.
Oh give it up by. Stop the charade, you’re a Cats fan and it’s pretty clear.

Oh just a fan

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:50 am

Am I? Like I've said before on here, ask a few of the actual Cats fan who know who I am and they'll tell you, I don't care to much for the Cats. Like I said above go back and read my history and you'll see I've been just as hard or harder on the Cats teams and or fans. It's just I like to call it as I see it. I'm a fan of hockey, I've been to more games this season that the Cats haven't played in that you've been to SS games I'd say. So give it a rest and like I said above let the grownups talk here now. You go on back to bed.

• Information