Bous Vs Royals (Poll)

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.

What do you think will happened the weekend?

Bous Win 2
26%
Royals Win 2
30%
Split
43%

Total votes: 46
#1BousFan
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:15 pm

tony1233 wrote:
bart wrote:If the ice surface is smaller in Deer Lake, I think it will favour the West Coast Royals.
Bingo, a hard hitting, large team like the Royals are certainly favored by smaller ice. IF the bous are missing as many as is rumored then I would imagine a sweep. If they have most of the players in then I expect 2 close games. Two of the top teams in the league on paper, bous proved they had the best team last year, but this year is a new one, and I can promise the Western ROYALS are coming out hard to knock the bous off the pedistal they are on.
Bring it on lol
Last edited by #1BousFan on Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

Habsfan2012

Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:24 pm

They may have the make up of a physical team, but they also have guys known in the league for league-leading PIMs. I hope they do well, but hope they play discipline hockey because the Bous have too much skill, and skill will kill on the PP.

I am cheering for the Royals, but in order to be successful this year, discipline will be key.

tony1233

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:18 am

The Royals sure are going to bring it on.

Couldn't agree more there Habsfan. I do believe this conversation has been had with the players who frequently take "dumb" penalties. I think they will be disciplined however keep that hard physical edge, I'm willing to bet they will have the mist hits in the league come the end of the season as well. Expecting a few BOOMs over the weekend. Hope there's no wardens at the game could be a few Royals charged with Caribou poaching after the games this weekend ;) GOROYALSGO

geno

Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:22 am

tony1233 wrote:The Royals sure are going to bring it on.

Couldn't agree more there Habsfan. I do believe this conversation has been had with the players who frequently take "dumb" penalties. I think they will be disciplined however keep that hard physical edge, I'm willing to bet they will have the mist hits in the league come the end of the season as well. Expecting a few BOOMs over the weekend. Hope there's no wardens at the game could be a few Royals charged with Caribou poaching after the games this weekend ;) GOROYALSGO
Ur very confident there Tony.......I'd have to say almost cocky!! Lol

wings hockey

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:08 am

Waited for this moment for a very long time, gonna be a big hockey game tommorow night alot of buzz in Deer lake Go royals GO!

SHAWN4ROYALS

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:19 am

geno wrote:

just a young man gettin excited for some hockey there geno lol

c ya tonight bud ill drop over for a chat!!

rusty

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

SHAWN4ROYALS wrote:
geno wrote:

just a young man gettin excited for some hockey there geno lol

c ya tonight bud ill drop over for a chat!!
Maybe i will get a chance to meet him. Coach Ivan and i are great friends from our softball days. Shawn maybe you can introduce us.

SHAWN4ROYALS

Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:24 am

wings hockey wrote:Waited for this moment for a very long time, gonna be a big hockey game tommorow night alot of buzz in Deer lake Go royals GO!
wings hockey you guys get ur hockey back tonight and im very glad yourself and alot of others are gonna get the chance to support a team once again,tonights game should be alot of fun and we should have a large crowd,and the Western Royals hockey team is big,fast and should be physical and we have the defending herder champs in town who wanna rain on our parade,so with all that said it should be a great weekend of hockey GO ROYALS GO

Tommy

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:38 am

Split...Western wins tonight,Bous tommorow......The Wings will need solid goaltending because the very talented skilled Bous team will have their chances...But i think the Wings are pumped to be back at the hodder and will win tonight and the Bous will adjust and win game 2.

Harem Scarem

Sat Oct 20, 2012 11:40 am

Tommy wrote:Split...Western wins tonight,Bous tommorow......The Wings will need solid goaltending because the very talented skilled Bous team will have their chances...But i think the Wings are pumped to be back at the hodder and will win tonight and the Bous will adjust and win game 2.
Tommy you are stirring the pot calling this team the Wings! You are :evil: lol

• Information