Allan Cup roster?

Central West Senior Hockey League discussions - Clarenville Caribous, Grand Falls Windsor Cataracts & Gander Flyers.
Hcnuptuokconk
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 pm

Do anyone know for sure who is attending the allan cup? which players from clarenville??

Im sure hope they don't send mostly their team because not a chance they will win not even close with guys like victor,kavanagh,stevens,smith on d no wonder churchill couldn't win with d like that guys like sweet land,rosie,yetman shouldn't have to come all the way back to start a rush bous need a few puck moving d sign for next season

canonball

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:31 pm

I think that they have now got Dyke, Gosse and O`Brien for next year ... Had O`Brien almost signed this year but money talks

Hcnuptuokconk

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:40 pm

canonball wrote:I think that they have now got Dyke, Gosse and O`Brien for next year ... Had O`Brien almost signed this year but money talks
should've traded for him first??

Langerfan

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:46 pm

canonball wrote:I think that they have now got Dyke, Gosse and O`Brien for next year ... Had O`Brien almost signed this year but money talks
It certainly does talk. Roach, Crann, Sweetland, Bragg, Stevens and Sullivan is proof of that........especially Roach. ;-)

canonball

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:51 pm

If you get a chance to talk to Roach ask him his reason for leaving ,, now the other guys will i don`t know , you might be right .oh by the way ask him why he will not be playing there anytime soon

Langerfan

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:53 pm

canonball wrote:If you get a chance to talk to Roach ask him his reason for leaving ,, now the other guys will i don`t know , you might be right .oh by the way ask him why he will not be playing there anytime soon
Don't need to.

canonball

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Ok thats fine , just telling you the way it is ,, If you knew me you would know that i know what happened

canonball

Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:03 am

Hcnuptuokconk wrote:Do anyone know for sure who is attending the allan cup? which players from clarenville??

Im sure hope they don't send mostly their team because not a chance they will win not even close with guys like victor,kavanagh,stevens,smith on d no wonder churchill couldn't win with d like that guys like sweet land,rosie,yetman shouldn't have to come all the way back to start a rush bous need a few puck moving d sign for next season

By the way most of the D men that you named have won an Allan cup , i do believe that even one scored a goal

herdfromafar

Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:47 am

Hcnuptuokconk wrote:Do anyone know for sure who is attending the allan cup? which players from clarenville??

An article in today's Telegram gave the full Roster. 15 of the current Caribous lineup are going to the Allan Cup:

Jason Churchill, Roger Kennedy, David Victor, Brandon Roach, Jeremy Kavanagh, Jordon Smith, Blake Gallagher, Ryan Desrosiers, Matt Bragg, Brad Crann, Dustin Russell, Dale Sullivan, Andrew Sweetland, Stephen Oates and Brandon Street.

They have added these players from other teams in the NLSHL:

Forwards: Ryan Delaney, Chris Hulit (CeeBees); Matt Quinn (Cats), Brett Morrison (Royals)
Defencemen: Sam Hounsell and Martin Lapointe (Cats) Mike Dyke and Doug O’Brien (CeeBees)

superfan

Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:11 am

..... lets go get em boys.

.... lets go get em .

• Information