Tickets and Events

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
gamer750
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:15 pm

I am wondering when tickets will be sent our and the entertainment lineup will be announced ?
Tournament is not far off and knowing the entertainment would be nice.

superfan

Fri Mar 06, 2015 6:47 pm

gamer750 wrote:I am wondering when tickets will be sent our and the entertainment lineup will be announced ?
Tournament is not far off and knowing the entertainment would be nice.

I will be opening the show by playing a song called hell-a-bellwho on the bongos followed up by a ten minute break dance solo called "the funky chicken supreme" .

..... live in Bouville are you ready .

gamer750

Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:51 pm

three and a half weeks till AC start,,still no tickets or entertainment announced. SAD organizing.

Silverhawk

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:39 pm

gamer750 wrote:three and a half weeks till AC start,,still no tickets or entertainment announced. SAD organizing.
as posted in the other thread...

box office is waiting for the ticket blanks to arrive.. should be next week.. within a day or two all tickets will then be printed.. once complete, it will be announced when they are ready for pick up.

as for entertainment.. individual venues/bars around town maybe hosting their own entertainment nights. Specific activities to take place at Allan Cup venue is being finalized and will be announced very soon.
Be Loud, Be Herd. Go 'Bous Go
2015 Allan Cup Host Team

- 2012 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2011 Allan Cup Champs
- 2010 Herder Memorial Champs
- 2009 Herder Memorial Champs

canonball

Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:55 pm

The entertainment for the week will be two games a day , one at 4 pm and another at 7 pm , if you require any more entertainment I will be available to sing twinkle, twinkle little star ,or some of it as I don`t know it all

• Information