Allan Cup Talk

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
HARLEE
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:55 pm

Hello everyone! I am fairly new to the senior hockey scene! We have tickets for the Allan Cup in Clarenville and would like to hear from the experience fans. Players/teams to be watching for. Who is expected to win! The good the bad and the ugly of the league I guess.

Any thing to make it interesting. Thanks in advance!

Catch 22

Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:54 pm

HARLEE wrote:Hello everyone! I am fairly new to the senior hockey scene! We have tickets for the Allan Cup in Clarenville and would like to hear from the experience fans. Players/teams to be watching for. Who is expected to win! The good the bad and the ugly of the league I guess.

Any thing to make it interesting. Thanks in advance!
Really looking forward to the AC. Haven't heard much yet from the Caribous side they have some big decisions to make after that Herder playoff performance. There were a number of players playing through injuries and a lot under performing. I would tweak by subbing in Quinn, Escott, Dyke, etc. Far as I know Sullivan is done for the Allan Cup with concussion and maybe with Sr. Hockey permanently which resulted from the Short hit.

I like the Cataracts chances... they seem to be 'clicking' right now and have the right pieces to the puzzle. If I were them not sure if I would change a thing.

Not sure about the NB team, BUT a lot of unknowns on their roster. Bentley is up 2-0 in the playoffs against Innisfail... heard they are loading up on AP's for the trip to Newfoundland.

Getting close now!

canonball

Mon Mar 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Bous will have a few missing from their team for the Allan cup,, going to have to use a lot of a.p .. Missing 2 or 3 d men and some forwards

Wade

Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:06 pm

catsfan200

Wed Mar 18, 2015 12:24 am

Defending Allan Cup Champions Dundas Real McCoys defeat Brantford Blast 5-4 in OT and Lead Series 1-0.... Winner of this faces Kenora to see who goes to Allan Cup...
2011 Herder Champions
2014 Herder Champions
2015 Herder Champions
2016 Herder Champions
Go Cats Go!

Follow me on twitter @markie800200

• Information