Allan Cup coming to Mile One

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
In and Out
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:55 pm

If the Bous think that because they didn't support the Cats on the Herder decision this year they will host the Allan Cup in a couple of years time I think the joke will be on them unless they move to St. John's & their home rink is Mile One........Just wait & see!!!! You guys will wish your cake dough!!!!
And let me tell you it will look real good on you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

geno

Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:42 pm

In and Out wrote:If the Bous think that because they didn't support the Cats on the Herder decision this year they will host the Allan Cup in a couple of years time I think the joke will be on them unless they move to St. John's & their home rink is Mile One........Just wait & see!!!! You guys will wish your cake dough!!!!
And let me tell you it will look real good on you!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the AC does get awarded to NL, it will not be hosted at MO. You can mark that down in ur scribbler! ;-)

#1BousFan

Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:08 pm

In and Out wrote:If the Bous think that because they didn't support the Cats on the Herder decision this year they will host the Allan Cup in a couple of years time I think the joke will be on them unless they move to St. John's & their home rink is Mile One........Just wait & see!!!! You guys will wish your cake dough!!!!
what makes u think the allan cup will be played at mile one? The allan cup are usually played in the smaller arena's and not a big 6000 seat arena :lol:
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

superfan

Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:56 am

geno wrote:

If the AC does get awarded to NL, it will not be hosted at MO. You can mark that down in ur scribbler! ;-)
:ymapplause:

In and Out

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm

geno wrote:

Ha Ha......... Now how would a Stickboy like yourself have any say in that???

In and Out

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 pm

#1BousFan wrote:
what makes u think the allan cup will be played at mile one? The allan cup are usually played in the smaller arena's and not a big 6000 seat arena :lol:

ANSWER!!!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

In and Out

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:35 pm

Have you guys ever smelled coffee? NO!!! I didn't think so!!!! Time to wake up & get a wiff!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

superfan

Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:36 pm

In and Out wrote:
geno wrote:

Ha Ha......... Now how would a Stickboy like yourself have any say in that???

............. ............... ............. .............

in and out do i sence jealousy or just plain ignorance ???

#1BousFan

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:20 am

In and Out wrote:Have you guys ever smelled coffee? NO!!! I didn't think so!!!! Time to wake up & get a wiff!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I like the smell of french vanilla more lol, The allan cup usually plays in a smaller arena like the CEC type or Gander those types of Arena's
Clarenville Caribous 2018 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous--2012 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- -2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009 Herder Champions

thelionsden

Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:33 pm

The 2016 Allan Cup will be played in Clarenville Newfoundland (if awarded to the Atlantic rep)...that you can take to the bank. ;-) ....and why should'nt they?....they were the first in Atlantic Canada to take the inishitive (spelling) to go to the Allan Cup in the last 8-10 yrs. They have a fantastic facility, super support from all aspects of Clarenville and the surrounding communities. and most importantly... a great team.

Plus they have the Support of HNL to take on this massive project.

Good luck in securing the Allan Cup for 2016

• Information