Live from Lloydminster...Are you Ready!!!

Allan Cup Senior Canadian Championship - Discussion of NL Senior "A" teams & play.
GeorgeScott
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:24 pm

I sure hope superfan is OK with me stealing his line there:) Everyone is excited to finally get started with our first game this afternoon here in Lloydminster. To answer a couple of questions. Yes, Ivan travelled with the team and I've had a number of conversations with him and I know he and Coaches Casey and Glavine have had numerous ddiscussions. All players arrived at Edmonton airport Sunday night and boarded a bus together for the ride to Lloydminster. They had a full practice yesterday morning and an optional skate early this morning. Barry and I are here and will be providing our usual Cataracts Audiocast of the games. I've done an interview with Ivan Hapgood which we will play during today's 1st intermission and one with Ryan Desrosiers for the 2nd intermission. I'm hoping to record something shortly with Coach Casey for use during the pre-game show and more with other players for use during Audiocasts of the next few of games. You can access the live Audiocast from the link on the Cataracts homepage or directly at:

http://playerv2.streamit.ca/PlayerV2.aspx?eventid=46

Game time tonight 7:30pm NL time. Pre-game show at 7:20pm NL time.

Champ

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 pm

Good stuff, keep er up.
GO BOUS GO

GeorgeScott
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:52 am

I've had a number of people ask if it would be possible to watch Fasthockey's streaming video of the games while listening to our local Audiocast commentary. I didn't know what the time difference would be in the delay of the two different feeds and thought it was unlikely they would be in sync. I received a message from someone following yesterday's game telling me that our feed was about 30 secs behind but they could pause Fasthockey's feed and get it to sync up with ours. So apparently it is possible. Also told you might have to do this at the start of each period. Thanks for listening everyone. Let's hope for a better result today.

• Information