League Executive and Final Season Notes

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
OzzyNF
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:39 am

he def would be a great choice and he is actually from central so he would have the best of both worlds so to speak and could understand both perspectives alot better.
Assistant Coach
Port aux Basques Mariners

kwh4050

Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:10 am

So who can we expect to see at the AGM this year....? I know that there are going to be a TON of things brought to the attention of the league and it will be nice to actually attend the AGM and have a say in everything, unlike what happened to us this year.... But we are really looking forward to it and hopefully a few big wigs will make an appearance..... Drop a reply and see you all at the AGM!!!!!

backhand shot

Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

One of the issues that can be addressed to the league-------- games played on FRIDAYS; whats the rush!!! The St John'S Junior teams are still in playoffs not finals as far as i know. The c w league has now to wait 3 weeks for the veitch to play.Off the ice ,just a few practices makes a difference,timing can be off etc.The st john's teams can finish on monday and then play for the veitch on friday .now there in stride!!!

kwh4050

Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:56 am

backhand shot wrote:One of the issues that can be addressed to the league-------- games played on FRIDAYS; whats the rush!!! The St John'S Junior teams are still in playoffs not finals as far as i know. The c w league has now to wait 3 weeks for the veitch to play.Off the ice ,just a few practices makes a difference,timing can be off etc.The st john's teams can finish on monday and then play for the veitch on friday .now there in stride!!!
And the SJHL had to play Quartfinals as well... We could definitely spread it out or even have a longer season..... Or make our semi finals a best 4 out of 7. that would even make it a bit longer..... the St. John's teams can play any day of the week though because all of the teams are within a 45 minute drive from each other..... but getting to the Veitch on stride would definitely be a HUGE advantage I think....

• Information