Mariners/Redwings Game 2

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
kwh4050
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:34 am

Redwing wrote:i agree kwh4050, lundy is a big guy and can really throw haymakers
I don't think anyone in the league besides Nathan Mitchell coul fight with him.... No one on the Jets or Mariners... Lundy VS Mitchell would be a worth-while bout.... but at least both players have the skill aspect of the game as well and they aren't just playing because of their fighting ability....

Gongshow_08

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Snow and Ward will be back in the line up for this weekend for sure. So we will see if either is intimidated by lundy. I got alot of doubts in my mind that Snow is scared of lundy and will be willing to throw just as many haymakers as lundy would trust me.

Gongshow_08

Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:45 pm

Snow and Ward will be back in the line up for this weekend for sure. So we will see if either is intimidated by lundy. I got alot of doubts in my mind that Snow is scared of lundy and will be willing to throw just as many haymakers as lundy would trust me.

FightAndWin

Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:17 pm

snow or ward could throw em with lundy, i know lundy could throw em too its no trouble to tell, i think it be a good tilt with either

MarinersDieHard

Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:23 pm

wonder if it will happen

Marinersfan01

Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 pm

Soory to say but it would be in our best interest that Snow dosn't fight cause they will go after him early in the game and we def need him for the whole game!

Insider

Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:49 am

Lundrigan was released from the team he was playing for because he wouldn't fight, so I wouldn't toot his horn too loud. I expect Lundrigan to avoid a conflict with Snow or Ward this weekend and try to suck them into penalties... The Mariners should be weary about him bc I just DON'T expect him to fight.

Hopefully the Mariner coaching staff will keep them under control as these are crucial games.... best of luck.

• Information