Humber Valley Red Wings 2011-2012 CWJHL Champs

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
hockey33
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:58 pm

I'd just like to congratulate the Humber Valley Red Wings on beating the Port Aux Baques Mariners 4 straight(yes well aware they lost the first game but the rest they pretty much owned the Mariners). They outplayed, outshot, out skated, out goaltended .........out everything. And to think some people figured the Mariners would destory them! Where's all the Mariner people too now come on congrats them and admit the team that won deserved to win..............just goes to show once again how it takes heart not $$ to win this league.

Great season by all teams though, it was a tough league to play in never could predict who would win each night. And to be honest, I did not expect the Red Wings to go to the Veitch but they most def were the best team in the finals, they showed up and played like they could when it counted the most.

Good luck in St.John's!

Marinersfan01

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:33 pm

I too would like to congratulate the redwings on a well deserved series win! They most definately outplayed the mariners in the finals! After the first game the redwings really pulled up there socks and took control! I hope they do represent the west coast well at the veitch! If they play like they played in the finals i can't see why they won't but they will be up against some really tuff competition!

I got to laugh at all you guys that think that the mariners pay there players! ha ha ha !! I guess you know everything so i guess you know the outcome of the veitch too! ha ha ha !!

Like i said a well deserved win for the redwings and hopefully they will do well in the veitch!

hockey33

Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:51 pm

Marinersfan01 wrote:I too would like to congratulate the redwings on a well deserved series win! They most definately outplayed the mariners in the finals! After the first game the redwings really pulled up there socks and took control! I hope they do represent the west coast well at the veitch! If they play like they played in the finals i can't see why they won't but they will be up against some really tuff competition!

I got to laugh at all you guys that think that the mariners pay there players! ha ha ha !! I guess you know everything so i guess you know the outcome of the veitch too! ha ha ha !!

Like i said a well deserved win for the redwings and hopefully they will do well in the veitch!

I didn't say anything about paying players.......PAB just has more to offer players than the other teams. Red Wings had to get sponsors, pay fees, sell tickets...if they were on PAB they would't have to thats all Im saying.

Great season by all though and I know that was a bitter sweet victory today ....enjoy it boys you deserved it and so does your management!

backhand shot

Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm

I would like to congratulate the Red wings on the series win !!!!! Bring the veitch back from st johns . Play with heart and dont cross the line in penaltys.

habs1

Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:23 pm

just to let you know mariners also had to get sponzers and we did sell 50/50 tickets and other tickets not our fault that you guys don't the fan support that we do so if you find it hard take it up with people of your community

kwh4050

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:00 am

habs1 wrote:just to let you know mariners also had to get sponzers and we did sell 50/50 tickets and other tickets not our fault that you guys don't the fan support that we do so if you find it hard take it up with people of your community
I totally agree with you there... kind of brutal actually playing anywhere but PAB or Triton...

• Information