BF Jr-Express VS S-Ville Jr-Jets --- Jan. 26th, 2013

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
kwh4050
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:57 pm

Not a bad game... Another win for the Jr-Express with a 5-1 score... Rookie goalie Tyler Whiffen stole the show in the 3rd period for sure... the new addition of Travis Champion adds scoring presence every time he's on the ice....

Once again 22 from Stephenville sucker-punched another player and kept punching even though he wasn't being fought back by the Express' player... Same thing as last year when he sucker-punched a Jr-Cats player and then wouldn't fight him when the refs got out of the way. Sucker-punching is bad for any player but he is just a classless individual with no respect..And on top of everything else, HE No problem with someone fighting but anyone who goes around sucker-punching as much as this guy does should be taken care of... It's ridiculous...

Ref (from Triton) let the game get out of hand and a LOAD of BRUTAL calls were made. Linesman did great and even got in there a little quick on the fights and put themselves in harms way to protect the players which was amazing to see. Swoo is a beast and one of the nicest people you could ever meet in your life. We're lucky to get him and hopefully he can do all of our games....

Game is at 1pm tomorrow and should be another great game.....

GO JR-EXPRESS GO

Marinersfan01

Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:03 am

Hey coach! As I agree with your take on sucker punches , I see you never commented on last weeks game where one of your players went after the mariners player with there stick after the gane was over ? So what's your take on that??? It seems a little bias to me to call down one player and not comment on what your own player done !!!

kwh4050

Sun Jan 27, 2013 5:00 pm

I never commented because my player went after your #26 after #26 INITIATED the whole incident... I have no problem with fights but when players who get an average of less that 2 minutes of total ice time per game, such as #26, it just seems brutal... Also, I never said anything about an adult on the PAB staff who was taunting an pushing players from the Jr-Express... I think it should all be kept on the ice... #26 could have went into the dressing room and everything would have been avoided, but he chose to wait outside the dressing room.... After traveling 500kms and only being on the ice for less than 2 minutes, he decided to get some action....

Marinersfan01

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:49 pm

I got to laugh at u ! Lol. Your guys are always the innocent ones out of every confrontation. Time for you to grow up and take some responsibility for your own players actions! Anyways enough of this cause the jr express slash jr cats never ever done anything wrong and they are the real class act of the league!! What a friggin joke!! Lol

kwh4050

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 am

I've always taken responsibility so I don't know what you're talking about... I agree 100% that my players shouldn't have done what they did in retaliation... But I won't take responsibility for them starting anything.. Being involved, yes but 26 was the cause and like I said already, he only played for less than a couple minutes combined in both games so I guess he was bored.... And the players from both sides that were into it were in the wrong. But the PAB staff member that also got involved with taunting and physicality towards the Jr-Express players, now that`s really something....

JUST SO YOU KNOW AS WELL.... WE ARE THE BISHOP'S FALLS JR-EXPRESS AND ARE NOT AND NO WAY RELATED TO THE FORMER JR-CATS... WE ARE A 100% COMPLETELY SEPARATE ENTITY... THE JR-CATS FOLDED, PLAIN AND SIMPLE. AFTER THEY FOLDED CENTRAL NL NEEDED A TEAM AND THE BISHOP'S FALLS JR-EXPRESS WERE STARTED. IT WASN'T JUST A NAME CHANGE. IT WAS A NEW TEAM STARTING FROM SCRATCH WITH NO ATTACHMENT TO ANY PREVIOUSLY FOLDED JR-TEAMS!

suckerpuncher22

Mon Jan 28, 2013 12:56 pm

Yeah the reason your players got "sucker punched" is because they try to play a dirty enforcer style game on our goal scorers and then they don't want to face any consequences. Unfortunately there is a reason for fighting in hockey, it keeps the game under control and when our goal scorers are getting their eyes touched out by your pussy players and put in head locks and kneed to the head then they have to be set straight. Number 8 was told for two periods he had to fight for tearing the eyes out of our captain and kneeling one of our players in the head and. Just turns out he was a pussy when it came down to the moment where he had to drop the gloves so he got a set of lips out of it. When your players take their fingers out of my players eyes then I'll take my fist off their lips.

tg35

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:36 pm

suckerpuncher22 wrote:Yeah the reason your players got "sucker punched" is because they try to play a dirty enforcer style game on our goal scorers and then they don't want to face any consequences. Unfortunately there is a reason for fighting in hockey, it keeps the game under control and when our goal scorers are getting their eyes touched out by your pussy players and put in head locks and kneed to the head then they have to be set straight. Number 8 was told for two periods he had to fight for tearing the eyes out of our captain and kneeling one of our players in the head and. Just turns out he was a pussy when it came down to the moment where he had to drop the gloves so he got a set of lips out of it. When your players take their fingers out of my players eyes then I'll take my fist off their lips.

LOL :mrgreen:
Mount Pearl Senior Blades
A Proud History
6 Years, Two Folds
- 2012-2013- folded shop
- 2007-2008- folded shop

LETS GO BLADES

tg35

Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:38 pm

I guess you threw the sucker punch LOL
Mount Pearl Senior Blades
A Proud History
6 Years, Two Folds
- 2012-2013- folded shop
- 2007-2008- folded shop

LETS GO BLADES

Gongshow19

Tue Jan 29, 2013 8:17 am

I must say, as a player and a fan oF hockey it's pretty funny that a coach can be on the bench for all these games and not see his players doing anything dirty. It happens it's hockey both teams will get chippy and every team has players who do something dirty but to come on here after every game and sook about other teams and not comment on a single thing his own players do is pretty interesting. Also the word sucker punch certainly seems to get thrown around a lot. The bf players was told by canning personally three times that they would have to fight because of the dirty hit he threw on Chris Dohaney, a front on expected "sucker punch" ? I don't know.. Haha however as for Sunday's game the score didn't dictate the goaltenders play because they were both absolutely peppered.

kwh4050

Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:47 pm

I've seen BF players do dirty things but I really don't know what dirty hit was thrown on Chris Dohaney... enlighten me on what time and where on the ice please?
squaring off with someone who also ACKNOWLEDGES the fight is fine in my books and I think is good for the game... But being a 3rd man in and blind-siding someone with a punch from the side or continuing to punch someone that doesn't want to fight isn't respectable at all... doing those things shows the class or lack-thereof of a player/coward...
Last edited by kwh4050 on Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

• Information