CWJHL FINALS GAME #6 in Bishop's Falls - Sat. Mar. 23, 2013

NL Junior Hockey discussions - St. John's Junior Hockey League / Central West Junior "B" league
kwh4050
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:53 pm

Game #6 of the CWJHL finals between the Bishop's Falls Jr-Express and the Port Aux Basques Jr-Mariners will take place @ the Pat O'Reilly Memorial Stadium this Saturday Mar. 23, 2013 @ 8pm. Warm-ups will take place @ 7:30 with the doors opening @ 7:15pm. Adults is $6 and kids is $5 for admission.
The Jr-Express lead the series 3-2 in the best of 7 finals and it will be a great game on hockey....

Come out and show your support.

GO JR-EXPRESS GO

evanpenton

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:09 am

Going to be a great game this weekend, look to see the Jr Express bring it home Saturday.

Willing to bet those PAB fans that got on with their crap last weekend wont be so noticible this weekend. Nothing wrong with cheering on your team and getting vocal with the game, but as for the gaurd taking off his vest and challenging players wont do the same this weekend.

Its sad because its that kind of crap that takes away from the players who are working hard towards a championship.
GO CATS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!

kwh4050

Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:18 am

evanpenton wrote:Going to be a great game this weekend, look to see the Jr Express bring it home Saturday.

Willing to bet those PAB fans that got on with their crap last weekend wont be so noticible this weekend. Nothing wrong with cheering on your team and getting vocal with the game, but as for the gaurd taking off his vest and challenging players wont do the same this weekend.

Its sad because its that kind of crap that takes away from the players who are working hard towards a championship.
there are several fans from PAB and the incidents last weekend that won't be permitted in the rink this weekend in Bishop's as well...

backhand shot

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:33 pm

Guys, let's get the' EXPRESS TRAIN back on the track and go ahead FULL TROTTLE on sat!!!!! I read what went on in pab rink on sunday's game,i am not suprised because a few so called fans acted up in other years.This type of persons go to the rink to cause trouble to have so call FUN!!! PAB has a great fan base.They don't need that type of fan. All players need to be protected from this type of fan so there would be no problem.Security needs to be tighter around players box,.., dressing room entrance and front entrance at bus loading after game . This is what i saw in the past few years. We had trouble with the players getting on the bus with no security around. This is only ideas that may help matters in the future...I noticed at the VEITCH held in pab there wasnt any problems with fans,why then

Richard LeRiche

Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Lets go Mariners! Hopefully they can get a W tonight to force a game 7 to make for a very interesting and exciting weekend!! Hopefully Whiffen don't have the horse shoe with him tonight. Lol! Long as it a good exciting game and like I said hopefully going to a game 7 ! LETS GO MARINERS!!!!!!!!

catsfan4

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:21 pm

4-2 express now

catsfan4

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:24 pm

1 minute remaining

catsfan4

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Express win

• Information