Postings

Suggestions & comments to improve NL Hockey Talk.
Ole Timer
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:54 pm

IMO if nlhockey talk were to drop the rating system, i.e. novice, pee wee etc. from under the posters' alias, then there might be a little more sensible posts on the site. Personally, after reading some of the posts and replies, I honestly think some posters post only so that they can advance in their poster ratings and try to advance up to pro or whatever.Fir the most part this is a wonderful site to catch up on the hockey news and info within the league and to be able to post you pre and post game thoughts. Too many times people post garbage and after awhile it gets boring. Barry you are doing a great job and it is appreciated believe me. One last thought, the moderators should be more active in locking more posts and if necessary banning some of the foolish postings by some people. Great site I thoroughly enjoy it

dynamo

Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:44 pm

That Mr. ole Timer sir is a great post........Couldn't agree with you more.........A great idea You have come up with there............... :-D

Now come on Barry.............get it done....... :-D
GO CEE BEES GO

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:01 pm

dynamo wrote:That Mr. ole Timer sir is a great post........Couldn't agree with you more.........A great idea You have come up with there............... :-D

Now come on Barry.............get it done....... :-D
See, all I need was encouragement. LOL!

We've temporarily found a way to remove them. See what feedback this brings!!!

kabbott50

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:22 am

Do we have permission to delete these type of posts? I keep seeing people replying in year old topics with poinless posts just to get their counts up. I think this may defer them from doing that as well.

NLHockeyTalk.ca

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:33 am

If anything is resurrected from a year ago, be my guest! Use your discretion!

kabbott50

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 am

Will do Barry...will do!

• Information