The Bishop's Falls Men's Ball Hockey League (BFBHL) are pleased to announce that the 2014 Regular Season will begin on Monday, May. 12th, 2014. Here are some important dates and timings for the upcoming season.
1. ONLY 2 pre-season runs are booked:
(1) Monday. May. 5th, 2014 from 8:30pm-9:30pm @ the Pat O'Reilly Memorial Stadium in B. Falls;
(2) Thursday. May. 8th, 2014 from 8:30pm-9:30pm @ the Pat O'Reilly Memorial Stadium in B. Falls; and
(3) Pre-season runs cost ONLY $5.00/player per run.
2. Registration Cost:
(1) Veteran (Returning) Players - $30.00; and
(2) Rookie (1st time registered) Players - $20.00.
(3) REGISTRATION MUST BE PAID IN FULL, NO EXCEPTIONS, IN ORDER FOR YOUR NAME TO BE ENTERED INTO THE DRAFT.
(1) All players with registration paid in full will be entered into the 2014 BFBHL Draft;
(2) The Draft will take place on Thursday, May. 8th, 2014 @ the Pat O'Reilly Memorial Stadium starting @ 8:45pm SHARP; and
(3) 8:30pm on Thursday, May. 8th, 2014 will be the last chance for player registration.
4. REGISTRATION DETAILS: if you wish to register or are wanting more info please contact the below:
(1) Mike Bennett - Cell #290-6172 or Home #258-6697;
(2) Anthony Bouzane - 572-9778 or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org;
(3) email@example.com; or
(4) Any member of the 2014 BFBHL Executive.
We, the BFBHL Executive, are very excited about the upcoming 2014 BFBHL Season. The more players registered the better the league will be. So we ask that you please spread the word about the BFBHL and the information listed above.
Kev Hynes Jr
2014 BFBHL President
Cell #(709)293-2728 (call or text)
Ad blocker detected:Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Newfoundland & Labrador general hockey discussion.
1 post •Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest