Royals,red wings,jets,mariners may return

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
NL player 89
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:28 pm

thelionsden wrote:Guys...no disrespect....but maybe the Admin should start a new page for the newly formed WCSHL?
YESSS!!!!!!

superfan

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:33 pm

Ivan wrote:
goboosgo wrote:I certainly wish the organizers, players and communities all the best in this venture. Leagues don't have to be semi-pro or anything close as long as they provide entertainment to those attending. I truly feel the end of CWSHL started with the Allan Cup, too much money for the small markets here. As for the naysayers, they are and will be against anything other than their leagues and those CWSHL supporters will soon be without a league. Sad but true.
Not so sure my friend were gonna be without a leaque. Will there be changes to the landscape in order to continue. There will have to be, I can only speak for myself and a few others I'm in contact with daily and we have every intention of a Sr Hockey team on the ice again next fall. Changes will need to me made to make it affordable, but sometimes a llittle piss/vinegar can be more entertaining than talent. The day the last puck is dropped on this season, whatever day that may be, I will be starting the next day to do whatever it takes to keep the Bous on ice for next season.

:ymapplause:

Unidentified Source

Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:01 pm

New thread started under the WCSHL for the new league... way down at the bottom of all the leagues there for those that are interested.

Hockey Eyes

Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:40 pm

Mr. Source ,
You have the basis for a great league there. Nothing like rivalries between communities. I predict it will be a fast league where the players have an understanding about how everybody in the league loves the game and it isn't part of their livelyhoods. I just draw people's attention to a game Friday night between the Southern Shore and the North East Eagles in the Avalon East league. The score doesn't matter.. The shots on goal were more than fifty for the Breakers and just under fifty for the Eagles .That was a good game to watch but I'll bet it was a good game for the players to play in .
Good luck with your league.
The people who own this site should move the new WCSHL up the board to make it easier to attract traffic . I've posted this on the the WCSHL as well .

Tomcod

Wed Feb 08, 2017 12:10 am

Hockey Eyes wrote:Mr. Source ,
You have the basis for a great league there. Nothing like rivalries between communities. I predict it will be a fast league where the players have an understanding about how everybody in the league loves the game and it isn't part of their livelyhoods. I just draw people's attention to a game Friday night between the Southern Shore and the North East Eagles in the Avalon East league. The score doesn't matter.. The shots on goal were more than fifty for the Breakers and just under fifty for the Eagles .That was a good game to watch but I'll bet it was a good game for the players to play in .
Good luck with your league.
The people who own this site should move the new WCSHL up the board to make it easier to attract traffic . I've posted this on the the WCSHL as well .
HA HA playing for the love of the game .. Some players are and some aren't .. Everyone knows it but few in the east will admit it ... stay tuned...

• Information