Congrats to Derek MacPhee

West Coast Senior Amateur Hockey League - Corner Brook Royals, Deer Lake Red Wings, Stephenville Jets & Port aux Basques Mariners.
standing room

Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:26 pm

Puckit it is not hard to figure out why you and Giddidy would say things like that. What team do you guys cheer for in the west????? Now it makes since why you would say things like that. :roll: :roll:

puckit
What is the shape of a hockey puck?: triangle

Sun May 01, 2011 6:02 pm

standing room wrote:Puckit it is not hard to figure out why you and Giddidy would say things like that. What team do you guys cheer for in the west????? Now it makes since why you would say things like that. :roll: :roll:
I'm only saying what's true. Just google the Allan Cup archives. NL teams had to face stiff competition from teams like the Galt Hornets, Thunder Bay Twins, Brantford Motts Clamatos in a best of 7 series, These were some serious teams with some serious talent back in those days. JUST THE FACTS!!! It's a much easier road today then 30 years ago. Better pavement I guess!!
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

giggidy

Sun May 01, 2011 7:55 pm

puckit wrote:
standing room wrote:Puckit it is not hard to figure out why you and Giddidy would say things like that. What team do you guys cheer for in the west????? Now it makes since why you would say things like that. :roll: :roll:
I'm only saying what's true. Just google the Allan Cup archives. NL teams had to face stiff competition from teams like the Galt Hornets, Thunder Bay Twins, Brantford Motts Clamatos in a best of 7 series, These were some serious teams with some serious talent back in those days. JUST THE FACTS!!! It's a much easier road today then 30 years ago. Better pavement I guess!!
Puckit..it's not hard to figure out why standing room would say things like that. What team does he cheer for???? Now it makes sense why he would say things like that.

See?? That inane type of argument swings both ways and is equally meaningless in both directions. It just exhibits either an inability or unwillingness to offer a legitimate counter argument.

standing room

Sun May 01, 2011 8:44 pm

Dont knock the Allan cup until you try it!! All i'm saying is all the negative comments are coming from the same area of the island and we all know where that is. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

standing room

Sun May 01, 2011 9:02 pm

And yes i am a bous fan and very proud of it. If the allan cup went anywhere else on this Island i would not be on here trying to pick apart all the pieces and bring up all the negative things like you guys. Allan cup here on the rock lets all be proud just like you guys with the herder and give up the B.S comments. Dont care if it was an easy road with all new pavement or not.

puckit

Sun May 01, 2011 10:01 pm

standing room wrote:Dont knock the Allan cup until you try it!! All i'm saying is all the negative comments are coming from the same area of the island and we all know where that is. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Cats have already tried it way back when! Check your hockey history and take a seat , Standing Room.
If at first you don't succeed....PUCKIT!

CaribousFan

Mon May 02, 2011 12:54 am

puckit wrote:
standing room wrote:Dont knock the Allan cup until you try it!! All i'm saying is all the negative comments are coming from the same area of the island and we all know where that is. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The Cats have already tried it way back when! Check your hockey history and take a seat , Standing Room.
who gives a crap about the Cats, All the talk now is The Caribous winning the allan cup and bringing it back to the rock, it don't matter if Caribous affiliated with the ceebees or not, We had that option and we used it, Not all our players could commit to go so we took 10 ceebee players, There is nothing wrong with it, Maybe you should put the puck back in your mouth until u can say something nice about it
Caribous Record- 17-5-2= 36 Points= 1st Place- Regular Season Champs
Clarenville Caribous- 2011 Allan Cup Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2009-2010 Herder Champions
Clarenville Caribous- 2008-2009 Herder Champions
CEC Siren Guy

standing room

Mon May 02, 2011 12:30 pm

I know all the history i want to know in the last 5 years!!! Anything beyond that i'm not interested. I like things in color not black and white!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

giggidy

Mon May 02, 2011 12:47 pm

My comment did not knock the Allan Cup....it mocked your foolish post that failed to offer a single thought in opposition to previous comments.

standing room

Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 pm

I forgot its not the allan cup you are knocking its the team that won it . As for foolish post you are "THE KING" and we all know why you are like it!!!!! Like i said before Clarenville is not a good name to win the allan cup but it would have been a perfect name if they lost :o :o :o

• Information